Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Greetings @NaturalSpirit
Sorry to hear the news about your father, glad to hear you're in healing mode and making caps for him, I'm sure he will appreciate the time and effort.

Your girls are looking lovely, praying like they do. :battingeyelashes::kiss:

All the best my friend.:ciao::cheer:

Thnx bud, the healing mode feels good :) he sure is happy they are ready for him :)

Yer ive watched that cookinģ on high and they rave about not being able to taste it... na I wanna taste the strain atleast a little bit. There is an insane pallet of flavours in cannabis why not use the flavours. A lasagne with a amnesia haze and basil infused sauce. BOOM lol

Ive seen it to. its like a worldwide topic. i would say use the taste in balance like every ingredient and its perfect.

Sauces are super easy to work with! I try to shoot a little infused EVOO on/in every kind of dish. Just mixes very well with a good red sauce!
:ganjamon:
anything with fat in it is great to infuse, sauce is a great thing hehe

Or a kief dry rub! Lol. Sorry Natural spirit i promise im done :D lol

Please never feel like you post to much in here. without posts this would be a sad journal:Namaste:

Or a kief dry rub! Lol. Sorry Natural spirit i promise im done :D lol
I've thrown trim in the smoker box when doing a brisket. Nice smoked-herb aroma.

Of course, that was on my old ranch where I didn't have neighbors. LoL

Hmmm I little Kief in the Jamaican jerk rub sounds good.
Oooo yer that does sound good.
If ya ever in london and feeling brave go to new cross gate tube station, right next to it is a little jerk chicken place :eek: £2.50 for a carton of rice with their jerk chicken chopped up (bones and all so be careful) and slathered in their jerk bbq sauce. Heaven on fricking earth.
Appreciate it @NaturalSpirit

If ya ever in london and feeling brave go to new cross gate tube station, right next to it is a little jerk chicken place :eek: £2.50 for a carton of rice with their jerk chicken chopped up (bones and all so be careful) and slathered in their jerk bbq sauce. Heaven on fricking earth.
How about some hot wing sauce made with canna-butter? Ultimate football munchie snack!
:drool:

If i ever find myself in london i probably have way to much ppl to meet.. those jerk chicken on the way things might come in handy!

Sounds good, if it make to the Netherlands your the first person I'm looking up.
if you guys ever make it to the netherlands i make you guys some suriname roti, infused ofcourse....:drool:
Ohhh yes. Not sure what it is but Ill eat it lol. Ill try anything atleast once food wise.

Sounds good, if it make to the Netherlands your the first person I'm looking up.

I expect no less brother, your first dutch smoke should be a spirit grown:ganjamon:

Ohhh yes. Not sure what it is but Ill eat it lol. Ill try anything atleast once food wise.

Its good and if you dont like it we just order and hit the bong:rofl:

Sorry to hear about your dad buddy.. I hope those capsules help him get some relief. Your plants look really green and happy. Your jars will be filled up a lot more next time my friend.
thnx brother, the girls are looking happy indeed. i backed off the water a little and that did help. coming from coco it was hard not to overwater them ;)

Gooood morning guys,

Yesterday i had a productive day and i prepared the veg box again. cutting some holes was enough basically and the cbd euphoria is in there now :)

The other 3 girls, Acapulco Gold, GG4 and CBD OG KUSH 10 had there first night of 12 hours darkness last night. so flip day is 1 october. The two ATF girls outside show lots of buds, lets hope there wont be to much rain.... they had there first feed so all good.

Lets get some full jars:cheer:

Wooohoooo i just got a message from my dad. He told me that he felt in balance and way less stress because of the capsules:circle-of-love:. i could not be more exited that i can help him in this way and he feels so to. :yahoo:

#meds4dads

Back
Top Bottom