Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

That's cool your whole family is on board.

I think its great that i can share my positive effects and the awareness at the same time. i do have to make a thc free balm for them so CBD is doing the magic in this one :) its only a matter of time before (almost) everyone in my family is pro spirit balm hehe.

Lol and they'll learn about the healing properties of thc along the way.

I rest my case ;)

Several family members are using the soap with CBD and THC in it. the ratio is on the safe side and none of them told me they were feeling extra ordinary happy after washing their hands:rofl: It kinda makes me proud that i can help them in such a natural way. also its a part so many people still dont know about. last week i had a very kind taxi driver on my way to rehab. this man told me his father had parkinson and could not find any med that worked. so i told him a little about cbd and he was so happy there might be some relief for his father. i Always tell them it might not do anything for them and its only advice.. these conversations make me feel worthy to the society:circle-of-love:

Sweet glad you got your package and good to see you representing 420 mag over there.Wear it with deserved pride sir. :goodjob: Making my first batch of cbd oil this week for some older folks know i need to decarb longer to cook off the thc but still hazy on the time/temps?

I will absolutely wear it with proud:circle-of-love: if one of the moderators came over and swapped every single shirt i have for 420 shirt i would wear them all and Always :cheer:

What do you mean with "cook off the thc"? i follow most of newty's recipe and do the rest as i go :high-five:

Kismet if you want Cbd you need cbd strains but if your looking to convert thc into cbn? You just decarb an extra 30-60 mins. I’ll see if I can find a chart :)

I see that school is teaching you great things, or was this already in the newtybrain?

A couple of good reads!

Decarboxylation: The Most Informative Guide You'll Ever Read

How Do THC, CBN & CBD Relate to Marijuana Potency? | Grow Weed Easy

Decarboxylation

Can’t find my chart:/

Basically higher temps with longer cook times will turn your thc into cbn

Thank you for sharing this:thanks: its great info and a good reminder every now and then ;)

Morning mr.Natural how are you. Your journals almost as bad as some of Newtys galloping away like a race horse..... 420 represent my friend.......

Heya Smeegs, thanks for stopping by. im ok. the family runs with bad health messages at this time so alot of tubulent times. on the other hand my girls are doing good so i try to do my thing and find the happy moments in between the more loaded ones.. thank you for your kind words, newty is not only a twinnie of me, i also look up to her as a cultivator and positive spirit:adore::hug: i do try to represent our great platform to the best i can:circle-of-love:
Thank you newty bookmarked for later :passitleft:

Heya buddy, can you tell me how that bookmarking works? i never knew it so i havent looked for it eiher, but it sounds interesting!

So today was a day with some bad news. my fathers lungs are going worse then before and its getting at a point of critical. Its a slap in his face since he tought it was ok at the moment. After a long talk i asked him if he was interested to start with some cbd capsules soon and he actually asked me if it wouldnt be better to combine it with thc. its like i can use the knowledge i got in the best possible way... helping people around me and in this case my dear dad.

Its crazy how such negative news can have a other side that makes us grow closer every day. i decided to do anything in my power to help him out with the oils.

just had to vent it out to you guys because its a small blessing withing this situation in my eyes. :love:

So today was a day with some bad news. my fathers lungs are going worse then before and its getting at a point of critical. Its a slap in his face since he tought it was ok at the moment. After a long talk i asked him if he was interested to start with some cbd capsules soon and he actually asked me if it wouldnt be better to combine it with thc. its like i can use the knowledge i got in the best possible way... helping people around me and in this case my dear dad.

Its crazy how such negative news can have a other side that makes us grow closer every day. i decided to do anything in my power to help him out with the oils.

just had to vent it out to you guys because its a small blessing withing this situation in my eyes. :love:
He is blessed to have you.
:hug:
I'll keep your family in my prayers. Hope things get better...
-P:ganjamon:

Sorry to hear that NS :Namaste:

Seems like there is a lot of tough times in others life’s these days . Guess we’re all battling something.

In prayers of healing buddy

I’m bookmark I am on iPhone 7 and I click the top three dots in right corner of screen then click a star this saves this page for me to read later . Or have that link available to share for others too . Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom