Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Going a little off-topic today with Rosemary oil. since i can infuse oil with cannabis it was easy to make up a rosemary oil. i was doing some gardening and then i ended up in the kitchen again :p its 50/50 coco olive. lets see how it gets in a few hours.

The girls are doing great. lots of healthy growth and they will get watered this evening :)

thnx preston. i am quite busy with the rehab centre to get my body a little more in balance. that takes alot of talking and energy so i aint have much energy to do things besides the rehab. on the other hand i do feel like i am dealing with the acceptance and looking at the girls really help.

i'll try to upload some pics today.. my gosh have they grown :)

thnx preston. i am quite busy with the rehab centre to get my body a little more in balance. that takes alot of talking and energy so i aint have much energy to do things besides the rehab. on the other hand i do feel like i am dealing with the acceptance and looking at the girls really help.

i'll try to upload some pics today.. my gosh have they grown :)
Swing by my journal if you have time. LoL, I did a photo shoot with a bunch of toys the other day. I think you'll get a kick out of it.
I was having a rough day with my anxiety so I played with toys & weed all day to keep things in check.
:thumb:

Swing by my journal if you have time. LoL, I did a photo shoot with a bunch of toys the other day. I think you'll get a kick out of it.
I was having a rough day with my anxiety so I played with toys & weed all day to keep things in check.
:thumb:

Before i get serious, that sounds so bad:rofl: i have these anxiety moments myself and they get worse lately. breathing and focussing on that really helps me. in days of really acute stress i seem to do better at a high dose.

Hope the rehab continues to help. I've sailed on that ship many times after all my back surgeries. Rebuilding our bodies can be rough. Hope you're comfortably medicated for all of it. LoL
:passitleft:

My rehab is more about getting in balance and accepting. recovery isnt possible i am afraid

Looking good brother:D

I hope the bugs are a thing of the past! All is moving along nicely here:)

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Thnx Sis! Its actually all pretty calm in the garden. somehow i know they wont be gone completely, but all is under control and i dont see new spots on the girls.

Looking forward to your update NS!
Me to brother, hope to be able to do it this evening... but we will see :)

I'll be thinking about you buddy, as i sip my morning canna-coffee. Hope all is well NS.
:Namaste:

Thnx buddy, hope that coffee kicked you in gear today. i have done all the "need to" and can continu with the "maybe if i feel like it" stuff hehe. have a lovely day yourself.

I really enjoy all of these messages as they come by. thnx for lifting the spirit :hug::circle-of-love:

Natural Spirit wanted me to let y’all know that he is working on fixing his laptop! In the mean time here’s a pic of the gals in The Netherlands :D

89F8FB83-6E39-4C5F-B7D7-82C5526E9B0A.jpeg

Gooooooood evening lovely peeps!

First i would like to thank you @newty for passing the message:adore::hug: After several attempts to revive my laptop i am now a little afraid it just became a worthless piece of plastic :hmmmm: anyway i found a way to revive my old laptop(so damn happy i did not gave it away yet) and here i am again.

After i decided to transplant the Euphoria i first had to pickup a package..

When i got it i soon realized what this lovely package could be..

Ofcourse it totally made my day! and with this amazing package comes a shirt.... a shirt that makes me so damn proud!

The update on the girls is on its way. the pics have to be downloaded and stuff so give me like 30 mins and you will see where the girls at ^^

Gooooooood evening lovely peeps!

First i would like to thank you @newty for passing the message:adore::hug: After several attempts to revive my laptop i am now a little afraid it just became a worthless piece of plastic :hmmmm: anyway i found a way to revive my old laptop(so damn happy i did not gave it away yet) and here i am again.

After i decided to transplant the Euphoria i first had to pickup a package..

When i got it i soon realized what this lovely package could be..

Ofcourse it totally made my day! and with this amazing package comes a shirt.... a shirt that makes me so damn proud!

The update on the girls is on its way. the pics have to be downloaded and stuff so give me like 30 mins and you will see where the girls at ^^
Whoo hoodoo!
That shirt looks great buddy.

Green day to you, growmie!
:passitleft:

So finally the update on the girls :D

It took me long enough and i have to say sorry on the quality of the pics. as you might have noticed by now me and computers/cellphone just isnt that great of a combination :rofl:

To start of the Euphoria got transplanted today! she moved to her 10 Liter pot and that will be her final home. fitting 4 10 liter pots in a box of 65cm is ...well a challenge hehe. i might need to switch to a clip on fan to make some more space.

The Euphoria got a little to dry and therefore her leafs are showing some yellow. its all ok now and she will pull true i am sure.

To top it off a little i made some infused steak this evening... with... Brooklyn Sunrise auto infused oil:circle-of-love:

Thats all for now peeps, have a lovely evening:thanks:

Damn that steak looks good buddy.. you are quite the cook! The ladies are looking real green and healthy.. a great start for all of em. The little one will bounce back quick.

Congrats on getting your package man.. it feels real special to have one of those shirts eh? Enjoy your prizes buddy you deserve it my friend! :goodjob::high-five:

Damn that steak looks good buddy.. you are quite the cook! The ladies are looking real green and healthy.. a great start for all of em. The little one will bounce back quick.

Congrats on getting your package man.. it feels real special to have one of those shirts eh? Enjoy your prizes buddy you deserve it my friend! :goodjob::high-five:

Thank you for the kind words brother. indeed it feels really special. this whole title could not came at a better time. this stuff makes me feel blessed.

The cooking is something i never could be inspired for, tough i knew how to. Now with the infused parts its getting my attention for sure. who knows what i'll make after this :)

oh and you are Always welcome to come over and try a piece:Namaste:

@Van Stank i had to tag you in this one...

Girls are getting a shower from mother nature :p They look fine so far and already more dense then i tought. they should have 4 weeks or so left at least....

I also went on with some more Balm. in this case CBD only since my aunt(83) want to try the balm. my entire family wants it i guess hehe. updates on that will be here later on:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom