Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I have some catching up to do. :nomo:

Take your time bud, i aint going nowhere;) take a seat, cuddle the dog, the cat or one of the lovely peeps around here and welcome to team spirit :cheer::rofl:

If you have any questions, tips, tricks or something like that please do share:high-five:

High guys,

today i had a productive day.

The Acapulco gold had her H202 treatment since i tought i seen some more tiny fly's. tomorrow ill go clean the rest of the box with H202 and water drained wet papers.

My father arrived today and we had such a lovely time. i told him all about latest updates and we planted the seed together:circle-of-love:

I had two CBD seeds from RQS and the Euphoria is my fathers choice:Namaste:

Beeing able to share this lifestyle and passion with my father feels like a blessing. my father loves nature and loves the fact that i found my way in it. we also made plans to make a radio with a Crystal. this is a very old method and you wont need battery's. i cant wait to do so:cheer:

Today all is good in the hood:bongrip:

i really did buddy, it was so nice to talk to him and share my passion with him. if he could resist the high he would be growing himself i am sure. at his 73 with heart and loung problems i dont think its a good time to start hehe. but we really connect more by the years.. so lovely to see.

Congrays on the award mate enjoy and il follow along learn a thing or 2 for wen i get growin or laws change here in ireland ha

How can we run this journal with a touch of irish perfection, good to have you aboard Quinny:passitleft:
Lets learn from eachother:high-five:

How can we run this journal with a touch of irish perfection, good to have you aboard Quinny:passitleft:
Lets learn from eachother:high-five:
Therebwas my girl before it got taken on me devestated i was

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180320-230538.png
    Screenshot_20180320-230538.png
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 31
Therebwas my girl before it got taken on me devestated i was

She was gorgeous! i feel your pain brother, i once had 5 magnificent plants grown in front of a hedge. if you ask my dad now he still gets a big smile and tells people it was a green fence in front of a hedge LoL. to bad police took em at the moment they hit flower time. They were around 2.10 meters tall. felt like they ripped my ribs out of the ground and danced on my soul.

Dont let them get you down bud, are you planning on a new startup?

Goooood morning :circle-of-love:

Today i have a question for you. My father visited me yesterday and i told him i have heard about loung patients that used cannabis to reverse(partial) effects of the COPD. Does anyone know more about this or know who to ask?

Thank you in advance, i would love to be able to help him:Namaste:

Goooood morning :circle-of-love:

Today i have a question for you. My father visited me yesterday and i told him i have heard about loung patients that used cannabis to reverse(partial) effects of the COPD. Does anyone know more about this or know who to ask?

Thank you in advance, i would love to be able to help him:Namaste:
No personal experience, but I started looking after you posted. Found this article (after weeding through a few unrepeatable bs articles)
I'm gonna be reading about COPD for hours now... Thanks! LoL:rofl:

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Cannabinoids and CBD Research Overview - ECHO Connection

No personal experience, but I started looking after you posted. Found this article (after weeding through a few unrepeatable bs articles)
I'm gonna be reading about COPD for hours now... Thanks! LoL:rofl:

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Cannabinoids and CBD Research Overview - ECHO Connection
thnx buddy! you dont have to, but i know how that works hehe. if you start reading... im gonna check it out now :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom