Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I'm in that "fake it til ya make it" camp.... just emulating the things all the cool kids are doing until I figure it out. I'll grow a beauty like y'all one of these days. LoL
:thumb:

Well i did a full grow cycle and have 4 strains curing at this point. now i am going for the same quality and frost but then alot more grams i hope :) really stuffing jars is what i like to do... like those funny holiday-trunk-closing moments but then jars... :laugh:

dont forget, if all cool kids talk to you… you might be one yourself :thumb:

Well i did a full grow cycle and have 4 strains curing at this point. now i am going for the same quality and frost but then alot more grams i hope :) really stuffing jars is what i like to do... like those funny holiday-trunk-closing moments but then jars... :laugh:

dont forget, if all cool kids talk to you… you might be one yourself :thumb:
I've yet to meet someone who is "uncool" around these parts! Nothing but the best in this little community.
:hug:

I've yet to meet someone who is "uncool" around these parts! Nothing but the best in this little community.
:hug:

I have exactly the same experience:Namaste: the only thing i dont agree on is that "little" part... i am not strong enough to keep following every message in all the journals i want... to me this is a big big sea of wonderfull infused people like me. the good thing... you pass a blunt and continu where you left last time:p how can we not love a family like that:peace:

I have exactly the same experience:Namaste: the only thing i dont agree on is that "little" part... i am not strong enough to keep following every message in all the journals i want... to me this is a big big sea of wonderfull infused people like me. the good thing... you pass a blunt and continu where you left last time:p how can we not love a family like that:peace:
Very true! There are definitely a bunch of amazing people here. I could definitely pass a blunt with any of you guys! Anytime! ...and it sure feels like family.
:passitleft:

Gooood afternoon for me and probably morning for most of ya out there :)

I woke up with two CBD seeds in my mailbox. Euphoric and Medical Mass from RQS. these two girls made my day! i probably germ one in a week and one later.

I finally made myself fix the water drain idea i came up with. the idea is that i wont have to take the pots to the kitchen every time i water. since the update to 10 Liter i cant drag em anymore.

Also i made liquid handsoap from one of the soaps i made. how great is that? working with the soaps and balms made me realize both of my parents have dry skin. my 73 year old father likes the thc soap and my mom likes the reg balm most. got my own little testing panel in the family:slide:

My father will arive tomorrow and ill be asking him some tips for better pictures. most of my pics wont come out the way i want them and my dad has a background in that ^^

Then there is a "meh" part this morning to (Its almost real life LoL) and i found tiny tiny tiny bugs in the Acapulco soil. now i know i have good eyes so most would not see them, but i did decide to cut the seed brenches and hang them. imo it needed some more time like 1.5 or 2 weeks. we will see if there are seeds coming out of them. the brooky was hang two days ago so 2 seeds of each would be enough to grow some new stuff hehe.

Little Acapulco Gold update..

She REALLY likes her new 10 Liter pot! damn she is showing lots of growth and i have been tighten up the strings on her LST. a update of her will be here in a day or two to really show some progress :)

Then finally some baby news… The GG4 "Newnew" is doing great and so it the CBD OG Kush 10. the WW did not come up(we will try again later) so ive put a White Skunk in the ground yesterday.

Doing all this stuff at the same times makes my head calm down in worries about the rest of life. these girls really do work medicinal even without smoking.

Have a great day dear Family:circle-of-love:

Looking great!

Congrats on all the new babies:D

Wooop

Thnx sis, ill try to drop a cbd this evening ^^

You're gonna be busy for awhile with all the new strains. Hopefully the new drain system makes it more enjoyable.

Yeah i like to be busy hehe. just the different stages makes me continu taking care of them. i would not want to have it any other way ^^ just a little less bugs lol

High guys, can you see what i see under my pic? i want to thank you all for helping, asking, finetuning and now for a amazing T-shirt to! Proud to be part of the family:slide::cheer::high-five::yahoo::theband::surf::kiss::battingeyelashes:
Hey love the new avatar buddy ✊

Hope all good NS summer has been stupid buddy .

Catch up soon homie ✊

H2o2 and alcohol are your best friends ;)

I forgot the amount of h202 to water tbh. next time i first check and try that cause i have h202 here :p

Cruisin' through to say hey... :surf:

Glad ya got something in the jars buddy!
:welldone:

Hope all is great in your world!
#peaceoutgrowmie
:passitleft:

Heya buddy, Good to see ya :) the jars are not stuffed but i can smoke for a while ^^

Hey love the new avatar buddy ✊

Hope all good NS summer has been stupid buddy .

Catch up soon homie ✊

thnx Mate! i dig the pic cause i was honestly happy on there :) also i dont mind people seeing my face, it might be a nice suprise after all the leafs in my avatar lol. summer here has been insane in temps. we never had so many hot days and so little rain. so i wont complain about bad summers here hehe. i do need to think about a small ac unit for next summer i think :D

Back
Top Bottom