Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Haven't had the bug battle these grows but think i would just unleash an army of Ladybugs from the Zon on the tents. Think it would be funnier and they are cute.

I agree they are cute, tough my head is straight next to the box when i sleep... and my imagination is beyond this universe…. that equals extermination of any bug life form ;)

Heya Buddy, Good to see you drive by :)

If i have been reading and listening to @Pennywise you get 50% reg, 25% fast and 25% auto. not quite sure so pw please correct me if i am wrong ^^

The seed making is a whole new level of worries for me lol. since my box is small things dont grow massive or cola like. the bean making results in chopping the plant but the pollinated parts and leave that part a little longer. i have that patience but it does take space or in my case numbers… half legal up till 5 plants...

About the CS or STS choice. Listening to a lot of respected growers out here STS is def the way to go. i havent got my hands on it myself since the high prices around here. STS would less stress out your girls and thats what you want. also it should work way better. again this is second hand so i might not be flawless here.
:popcorn::popcorn::passitleft:

May have panicked hahaha. Started envisioning thousands of tiny white seeds in the other girls.
Anyone know of they can put this myth to rest for me .

White seeds I find them all the time in my weed o purchase online from dispensary .

Is it true they are garanteed females or not good to use verse the black seeds and spotted seeds or dinosaur looking shells ?

Anyone know of they can put this myth to rest for me .

White seeds I find them all the time in my weed o purchase online from dispensary .

Is it true they are garanteed females or not good to use verse the black seeds and spotted seeds or dinosaur looking shells ?
No Joe, white seeds are immature. Most generally won't germinate.

Woah somehow i missed a lot of ladybug messages in between hehe. Personally i wouldnt buy 1500 eggs, but my garden is tiny(yes also the one outside) so it might be a space thing hehe.

Cant you just get someone to get you a few?

Back
Top Bottom