Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Lol that was what I was thinking bro;) just leave the one branch and harvest the rest. She’s a Sativa so I wouldn’t want too much amber!

You are the best! how did i not come up with that myself? ill harvest her later today and leave the brench:yahoo:

Good thing I had a drink before doing this drive-by.. Least I'm a '''''wet wood''''..........................

Good thing I had a drink before doing this drive-by.. Least I'm a '''''wet wood''''..........................

#wetwoodisalsowood LOL

Damn your atf looks completely different then mine lol. Crazy.. mine wont stretch at all. Plants are looking good buddy i wouldnt worry about the yellowing leaves. Buds still look great.:thumb:

Yeah they are different for sure! but i missed fim so nothing stopped her hehe. the buds do look good, its just not the way i like to see them hehe. the defoil will be a little less consistent hehe.

I wonder how your atf end up like buddy!

Moooorning

Today i woke up with a kinda crispy bud in the coardboard box. so the Brooklyn Sunrise Auto is jarred! i already collected some smaller buds earlyer and smoked it last night. since i smoked a lot of stuff yesterday i could not tell how good it was. this morning the bigger buds were not ready to smoke (duh) so i have to wait a bit on the full effect ^^

Lets wait for those seeds to finisch up and then i have a need seed to germ. looking at the bsa seeds it might take another week or more... we will see :) i could ofcourse just germ that seed anyway….:battingeyelashes:

Morning awesome peeps!

I do have a little update... not only did i chop the Brooklyn, i also cut my Acapulco Gold ^^

This week is like crazy for me so pics will me uploaded when i can. the best thing about it? when i feel ok this evening there is a big chance i chop the cbd to :)

catch you on the flip side :surf:

Thnx guys! this afternoon i jarred the Acapulco gold so i am slowly filling all the jars :) since i had a busy week and a refusing body i missed my appointment today so i had time to jar her. if i feel ok this evening the cbd og kush will come down to!

Then i just have the ATF in flower and she can go for at least two more weeks ^^

Sprouting new seeds will be so much fun ! even more knowing the jars should be holding enough for me to the next harvest :D

The jars aint full full tough... since i hardly used nutes and i am still dialing in my grow the buds were like a bic lighter or so.. you wont hear me complain cause my box is just 65x65 cm and 160 cm tall. the Acapulco clone is gaining weight and she will be getting nutes soon!

Thnx for checking in @newty and @Van Stank:Namaste: pics are coming soon:thumb:

Jars being filled is a great thing buddy. Happy for you brother.

It sure is buddy, it sure is :cheer:

Wooooooohoooooooo!!

Congrats bro:D

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thank youuuuuuuu sis :high-five:

I was thinking about chopping the cbd tonight, but somehow it feels like she needs a little longer so patience ^^

High guys,

Things took a turn yesterday morning...

Since i could only water them and check them every now and then i havent got to make pics and stuff.. so yesterday i should have had a relaxed morning and then later a party of my mom. when i checked the ATF i found larva's tiny tiny worm kind of things… UGH i HATE bugs and i totally freaked out.

After a few minutes i decided to chop the ATF and the CBD since i have no time or patience to fight bugs for the last of the two weeks the ATF had to do...

Yesterday i was totally bummed about it and it felt like a dejavu with the CMOG bugs... but now after checking the brooklyn seeds and Acapulco seeds should be fine. also the Acapulco gold in the veg box seemed un touched. After a cleaning, neeming and h202 storm my box and the few things left are clean. i have two small jars with brooklyn and Acapulco already full in cure and the ATF and CBD are in the dry box...

In the end i got decent meds that i can smoke for a while! so YAY

damn can i freak out in those moments…. after all i had two harvests yesterday lol.

Yeah i know… me and bugs are just not the most preferable combination lol. it did give me a piece of mind to clean everything so good. even the things that were clean are cleaned hehe.

ill put a big sign on the door soon… BUG FREE ZONE. maybe they can read if they cant listen?:battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom