Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Pic O the Day:slide:

so today i cut the Acapulco Gold brench that i treated with Collodial Silver. She is about to pop her sacks open so in the bubbler she went. I took a sterile surigal blade and split the bottom of the brench to get more surface for the roots.

Hope to collect withing a few days. These pollen will be used at the Acapulco Gold clone that i took some weeks ago. This time i have to think how to close her enough so that not every girls in there gets seeds.

After some trimming yesterday i took a tiny chunk out of the top nug from the Brooklyn Sunrise Auto. Today it was dry (goes fast with temp around 36 celcius today) and in 0.5 gram i found 10 tiny seeds and half of them were still in there to tiny to collect. this tells me the seeds might become more in the hundreds then just hundred. i cant tell you peeps how freaking amazing this feels like.

#SpiritGenetics is becomming a fact :high-five:

Dry cool, wait till you grow out your own seeds
do you mean low and slow? not sure if that would work for the seeds… and you know patience is my second name right?;)

That day will be wicked!

It will be a day that comes… just not sure about the year ;) my seed will be spread out over this globe :rofl:

That should have read "very cool" lol
i tought something didnt add up lol. Yeah its gonna be a crazy long work to get the seeds out, but my buddy will help me and its one plant at a time. the benefits of 4 different strains ;)

Marathon trimming sessions are a bummer.

I hope one day they will, at this point i rather trim then sleep. those jars need to be filled up:adore:

After the feeding for two days the girls looked like they get fatter a little faster…

Hey, I don't do alot of that reading but just my 2 cents about when you clean your rooms,, a good spraying with pine-sol. Stuff with kill pm mold spores, what they claim kills 99.8% and should even help with any rouge pollen when your done with your breeding shit.

Girls look fine. Nice selection... It's can be hard with so many strains going. Some need more of this others that. That yellowing can be genetics too? I've had more than one yellow out even after I juiced them with some nitro.... GL and Keepem Green

Hey, I don't do alot of that reading but just my 2 cents about when you clean your rooms,, a good spraying with pine-sol. Stuff with kill pm mold spores, what they claim kills 99.8% and should even help with any rouge pollen when your done with your breeding shit.

Girls look fine. Nice selection... It's can be hard with so many strains going. Some need more of this others that. That yellowing can be genetics too? I've had more than one yellow out even after I juiced them with some nitro.... GL and Keepem Green

Morning NW,

I do have some decent cleaning things and i treat it with neem afterwards. no pollen left behind hehe. is this "pine solution" as in pine tree? i dont think its genetics as she should go a little longer, but you are right... growing 4 different strains can be hard... tough i like to multitask my ass off hehe For now i have to wait 2.5 hours before lights come on... next round i need to change that timing.

thnx for stopping by:Namaste:

Naw pine-sol is a house cleaning disinfectant. Comes in a spray can or a liquid for mopping. Good stuff... Not that you need it,, I myself like to clean up the room and right before I bring plants in I spray every inch.. Can't have a too clean flower room...

Naw pine-sol is a house cleaning disinfectant. Comes in a spray can or a liquid for mopping. Good stuff... Not that you need it,, I myself like to clean up the room and right before I bring plants in I spray every inch.. Can't have a too clean flower room...

i hear ya on the clean part... my house can be a mess and the box is still properly cleaned :cheer: you wont feel as good in a bugatti when its not washed right?

We have these cleaning wipes infused with cleaning stuff that does the job perfectly. after that the neemspray in every corner.

ofcourse my ENTIRE grow operation is 65x65 cm and the top box a little smaller.... so my cleaning days aint so bad hehe.

Back
Top Bottom