Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

The next message was typed in the morning and because of the doorbell i didnt send it lol.

Its ok Van, we learn as we go... these plants were not as big as i want them. when i think o shoot how will i be able to handle my light up in there… thats when they are big enough hehe. besides that its meds that i made so i'm pretty damn happy with it :) going to jar the cbd and atf in a hour or so :)

So the jarring went fine. now i have 4 jars with a ok layer. together i am happy with the jars. now the Acapulco was all alone in the veg box and the brooklyn and Acapulco are still in there making seeds(the lower pollinated brench).

Because thats the only flower at this point i have moved the seed production upstairs to finish under the Kingbo.

So the veg box is now the bigger box with the mars 300. since the Acapulco should not be alone ive put 3 seeds in the soil…

The new line-up..

GG4 (Oh Yeah:yahoo:)
White Widow from what should be a decent dutch WW seed producer.
CBD OG Kush 10

Now the CBD is the only CBD in my seedbank at this time. its not completely cbd but its a really fast grower. this round i will find bigger pots for the girls. 5 Liter at least in stead of 3.

Pictures will be uploaded soon. i just havent found the time:thumb:

Sounds like a good lineup you have started, the GG4 will be a winner!

thanks buddy. it will be for sure! i almost dropped all sativa seeds again and then i remembered not to cause i have mostly sativa in my jars and my medical one is Sativa to… in the end i am in need of indica almost xD

Since i felt like i deserved a little present from myself i bought one Euphoria and one Medical mass From RQS. i really have high expectations of those two :) Both are CBD high,thc low and both are cup winners... so if these wont give me some magic its all because of me LOL.

All caught up NS . Loving all the bean making. Something i will be pursuing this fall myself. Now i know i can use cs or sts on one auto bean and make pure auto beans. But want to take this reg fem Zamaldelica and cross it with an auto after that. What would happen lol?

Heya Buddy, Good to see you drive by :)

If i have been reading and listening to @Pennywise you get 50% reg, 25% fast and 25% auto. not quite sure so pw please correct me if i am wrong ^^

The seed making is a whole new level of worries for me lol. since my box is small things dont grow massive or cola like. the bean making results in chopping the plant but the pollinated parts and leave that part a little longer. i have that patience but it does take space or in my case numbers… half legal up till 5 plants...

About the CS or STS choice. Listening to a lot of respected growers out here STS is def the way to go. i havent got my hands on it myself since the high prices around here. STS would less stress out your girls and thats what you want. also it should work way better. again this is second hand so i might not be flawless here.

Looks like i can skip the treatment on the Brooklyn. Evidently i missed a nanner found a lower bud full of seeds? The rest don't seem to have any. Will be chopping tomorrow. May be be a couple of more lower buds seeded as well.

the universe provided what you asked for :) gratz on the baby's :p

Its been a long time... i told you it would come… and now its here! pic update lol.

since i started rehab (for my body to be clear) i feel like a full time worker and i only have 2 half days a week... so alot of things are behind. Including my dear 420 journal! So here we go, a fresh new pic update with a little suprise in the end :O

Lets start with the Brooklyn Sunrise Auto. This girl is giving the most of smell from all these girls.. Strange since i had high expectations of the other girls. anyway she is smelling good and yesterday evening i had my first smoke. The weights are all very little and i was kinda bummed about that.. now i am in the right mindset and this weekend ill go pot hunting. i need bigger pots in that small box hehe.

Then the reason i budwash! its inside… and still.. i keep dropping my jaw while washing...

Going on to my little budwash system. the light on the pic is terrible but it was the only one i had :p

Somehow in between i lost some pics, so this is the jarring part of the Acapulco Gold.

Then the worst thing happend... I found larva in the soil of the ATF. my mind was about to freak out since i had two hours before i had to go to my own moms b-day party... in the end i was hanging the last brench and the door bell ringed hehe.

I decided that i could chop,wash.trim and hang them in two hours and i did!

she had more time to go, but i just cant handle the stress of the battle against bugs if i dont have to. so a early harvest it was.

Before i forget, the Brooklyn still has that pollinated brench on her... waiting for the seeds to be ready, they swell pretty good by now.

the harvest collection since yesterday… Like i said it was not what i expected to be, but then it hit me... i completed the cycle of 4 different strains at the same time... now its just a matter of dialing up the nutes(i hardly use any these round) and getting bigger pots. also i think the airpots make this particular medium dry out to fast.

The New line up includes this beauty :D ill get her a big and fat pot to grow into the veg box LOL.

Then i have a little suprise… the ATF's outside "hans & Wietje" were doing way better then i tought. they have been transplanted (did not do anything here) and they were growing like crazy! the right one actually seem to have the first hairs of flower!

Ofcourse we have a clone in veg… the Acapulco Gold! i defoiled her some last time and on the pic she just had a spray :)

Still with me? as i go i see the chronologic in this story isnt as tight as it could be hehe..

Ok then when jarred the girls want to burp… the only girls that can burp sexy.

And to compensate all my quiet time i needed to do something for me. Balm is something that was in my mind for a while… most easy to make i never knew! Coco oil, Olive oil, Beeswax and some holistic oils and so. i added the CMOG oil(around 14 ml and CBD around 10ml. also i added some Neem drips cause it aint only healthy to plants :)

The brown cup was donated to a woman that really helps me out lately. she has a lot of health isseus and psoriasis is one of them. i made her the brown cup and gave it this evening. she was so happy with it that i got a blessed feeling. also my mom let me know she would like some(thc free).

isnt it all about the feeling you matter? helping others make me feel so good that my day is better.

Have a great evening Yall. hope you didnt fall asleep in between. or well.. remote thc XD

Awesome awesome!

Congrats on all the harvest:)

You should be quite proud, multi strain Grow is not easy and you made it :goodjob:

Woooop new babies:)

Thank you:Namaste: I am proud to complete the cycle… just not about the 10gram a plant harvest… ill get there and cola's will be grown in that tight space one day :p

Congratulations on the harvests NS ! Time to pop some new beans. Flipped out about the bud with the seeds and ended up taking the whole Brooklyn down got #Newtyscissorhands. Probably over reacted since all the girls are so close to finish. ;)

Thnx bud, I know that mind ratle that can make you go safe before sorry. listen to all the peeps out here and try to keep calm at al times. its a daily battle for me.

I popped one GG4, one CBD OG Kush 10 ( other cbd seeds on its way) and a White Widow bred by a Dutch guy that should be known for his good seed production skills. i have high hopes for all 3 of them hehe.

Back
Top Bottom