Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

High guys, can you see what i see under my pic? i want to thank you all for helping, asking, finetuning and now for a amazing T-shirt to! Proud to be part of the family:slide::cheer::high-five::yahoo::theband::surf::kiss::battingeyelashes:
Congrats! You're killin it buddy!:bravo:
:passitleft:

Congrats NS, we’ll need to see you wearing your shirt with pride!

Thank you so much buddy, you are a big help in my succes:adore:

Is there any other way then to wear it with proud and a huge smile on your face then?:battingeyelashes:
Congrats! You're killin it buddy!:bravo:
:passitleft:

thank you so much Preston:high-five: the subbers make my journal twice as good minimum:yahoo:

We got a baby battle going on here :) the GG4 is taking first place, number two is the CBD OG Kush 10 thats also happy above ground. the WW is taking her(i hope) time and did not push true yet… lets give her a day before tossing in another seed.
the Acapulco Gold clone is doing great and she might get ready for flower sooner then expected. no problem cause i bought a few 10 liter buckets at the flower shop today. ill drill some holes in it and then i have 3x the size pot i had... something with go big or go home...:p i rather fight the brenches trying to push out this round.

ready for a forrest in a box?;)

Thank you so much buddy, you are a big help in my succes:adore:

Is there any other way then to wear it with proud and a huge smile on your face then?:battingeyelashes:

thank you so much Preston:high-five: the subbers make my journal twice as good minimum:yahoo:
Only way I know man!

Good morning peeps,

Little update before rehab :)

I got my Acapulco in a nice decent 10liter pot, or actually a bucket. since i am kinda restricted in terms of traveling i went to the flower shop and asked if he had some buckets he could sell me. 75 cents a piece... they are cheaper then a regular shop! I drilled some holes in the bottom and around the top edge so i can finally start my first serious LST attempt. not sure how far ill take her, but im happy with the upgrade. from 3 liter to 10 liter should make some diffference i hope :p

The baby's are doing good to! GG4 will be now know as "NewNew" :cheer:

Mister CBD OG Kush is joining her above ground and they are having a MARS party there:high-five:

Have a lovely day you awesome peeps:hug:

Yay New New!!

This is her future

7483FB01-C634-463E-BE93-F380E120E2B7.jpeg

My gosh this is hard to copy ... but ill do everything i can to make her as big as her sis,sis;)
I'm in that "fake it til ya make it" camp.... just emulating the things all the cool kids are doing until I figure it out. I'll grow a beauty like y'all one of these days. LoL
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom