Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Just doing a drive-by...

GL with the next batch. That's one thing I haven't tried making yet, chocolates'.

Post it P, warts and all. We want to know what failure looks like too :).

I learned so much more from messing up then from doing it perfect the first time. failure is the best way to learn.

Just doing a drive-by...

GL with the next batch. That's one thing I haven't tried making yet, chocolates'.

Its still the same batch, since the weather is changing we have decided to harvest the ATF today. That means that the chocolate is on hold for a sec. i had a meh day yesterday so didnt finisch the chocolates :p

Update pics will be here later today

Pfew the job is done! ill be uploading the pics i made later today ^^ its were just two plants but im beat hehe. just a few more weeks till we have the ATF cured enough to taste her :) its hard to tell... but no leafs survived. since they had some gnats i decided to throw all the leafs away. no product should go bad. that does mean the oil im about to make is pure nugs hehe.

My estimation is that i get about 20 grams a plant. if you seen the first pots they were in its a decent harvest. it also gets me true the curing time of the girls in flower now and ill probably have left then. the 20 grams a plant is dry weight i estimate. we will see :)

Pics later today:cheer:

ATF Harvest update:

Im happy to tell you guys i got the pics uploaded already:cool:

Hans and Wietje, the Alaskan Thunderfuck's were doing pretty great for the pot they were in. Hans got topped, wietje just grew natural. when they are ready to jar i will weigh them individual to see if there is a difference.

We started with Wietje... but before we started a butterfly landed right in front of the window. giving me a nice close-up shot and a nice shot of Grietje :)

Grietje got chopped..

And after a coffee and a smoke it was time for Hansje to be cut, washed and trimmed.

the close-up from hans is with the brench in the front cause i already cut it off and then realized i didnt got a pic hehe.

The ATF will be used for oil, cooking, smoking and who knows what else:circle-of-love::cheer:

How do you like them?

Congratulations on the harvest NS. Buds look great! I use a cardboard box with string too :).

Thnx bud, normally i also use a boveda bag to, but this round its a cup of rice since i runned out. when they get jarred i will add a boveda :)

Will be some nice smoke there.

They def beat the early harvested atf inside. ive got the bugs in her... but this round after the alcohol treatment i havent found a single fly anymore, not even a drunk one:slide:

Nice buds bud! I don’t know why this sentence made me giggle so much! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congrats!!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

thnx sis, this is the shiz:rofl: totally giggling with you! medicated and all hehe. Its time for a call soon again:hug:

Good morning, NS and congratulations on your ATF harvest! Buds look great!! Can't wait to see the finished chocolate, too!! I hope you have a great day!

Thank you so much:circle-of-love:, the chocolate got back to the freezer for a day or two... i just didnt found the time and energy to finish them:oops: shame on me;) when they are ready i will let you know:Namaste:

Congrats on the harvest NS! Can't wait to see how you like it!

Thnx Van! I liked the early harvest already, the outside harvest of a buddy and now these... there are two beans left i think and so far they got bigger and better... maybe i should pop one soon again:p:cool: i really do like the smoke and it does bring some relief to the lower back:adore:

My buddy got totally smacked in the face after a nice bong hit.... we did a attempt of darts and not a lot of arrows ended up in the board with him... he really really liked it:thumb:

After this smoke ill give a more detailed smoke report

Goood day :circle-of-love:

yesterday i got picked up by friends. after looking at my own walls for some days it was lovely to see them, hear about her beeing pregnant and we had a good time. ofcourse smoking was moved outside...

While i was there my buddy reminded me he got a seed from me... totally forgot as he just put them in a pot and check them when ready... kinda. this was a lovely suprise to see hehe.

My buddy wasnt ready with twisting but he timed the pic exactly with the twist captured to hehe

Great pic NS! Looks like that seed turned out to be a neglected winner :).
Its funny how he normally only put a seed in a pot and let it grow. Yesterday ive showed him pics what happens if you let them flower longer. we all had that feeling like "better cut before bugs or neighbours or cops" my friends now that im in it to win it and slowly but sure they are getting more and more interested. most of my friends around here just like to get stoned...

Nice to have meds you forgot all about!

Nah the guy only had this. he needs to smoke to right? besides i got a little Acapulco Gold left, 1 bud of the CBD OG Kush and there is still some medical... ill be fine till those atf's are cured i think;) and way before they are gone.... the AG clone,cbd og kush and gg4 will be ready....:cool:

Not yet, i have been a little carefull with giving them cause most of what i have grown could not finish properly. all these buds were tiny so i think the terpines and overall potency,flavour and smoke were not there yet. this clone will def bring me some decent buds and i will make a smoke report to. its also one of the reasons why i got the cmog seeds again... i am ready to see what they do in a 1gal... well 1 gal slimfit, its one liter smaller LoL

Back
Top Bottom