Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I've been incorporating natural fruit juice instead of water in all my batches too. They just hold a better texture and taste great when I do them that way.

Natural fruit is a great idea! thnx for that:)

I actually got that one on video. The whole process from start to finish.
:thumb:

ive seen it bro, just need to view again when im ready to rock hehe.

Normally, growers angling to be MOTM would put in the link to said video...worked for me ;).
Cooking with The Chronic

:rofl:

Got your back P!
Word:welldone:

Hey nS! Great job on that harvest sorry I’m behind catching up ! Hope all is well pal !
\

Heya DM, no probs bud, so many great journals around to be at. its all good buddy:high-five: im checking on the harvest later today and maybe ill post a update pic :yahoo:

Jello with oil..... hmmm can I make that without sugar and in a Magic Butter machine??

I could get all my friends fvcked up more... :passitleft::yummy:

I did order the sugarfree jell-o to... this morning i got a mail its out of stock... so i think i dont know this awnser till the next order ;)

Magic Butter machine will knock out some bomb ass oil for sure. I'm not sure how the sugar free jello mix would work to make gummies though. (I've never actually tried) but everything I had read says the sugar is necessary for the appropriate texture.

The oil in gummies threw me off at first, until I watched it all blend. Oil & Water.... who knew? LoL

Works like a champ and they pack a punch.

:passitleft:

now i read its probably not working i really want to try hehe:battingeyelashes:

now i read its probably not working i really want to try hehe:battingeyelashes:
I agree.... I've been thinking the same for awhile now. I just always forget to pick some up when I'm at the store.

I'd love to see what they do without the sugar. My guess is that they might not set up as well, which can be corrected with a bit more gelatine. Flavor is where they will be lacking, for sure. But... I actually enjoy the different flavors I get from my oils. Most people do not! LoL

#experimenttime

I agree.... I've been thinking the same for awhile now. I just always forget to pick some up when I'm at the store.

I'd love to see what they do without the sugar. My guess is that they might not set up as well, which can be corrected with a bit more gelatine. Flavor is where they will be lacking, for sure. But... I actually enjoy the different flavors I get from my oils. Most people do not! LoL

#experimenttime

Its kinda in my nature to go left where others go right... and i like to know why certain things dont work. sometimes you need to screw something up yourself before it make sense hehe.

At this point i wonder who will be first with the sugar free gummies... not IF anyone makes them but when;)

I’ve done done sugar free with tincture, and that works. In theory it should work with oil.

cool! i hear a challenge coming up guys... :cheer:The award for best sugar free gummies of 2018 goes to.....:cheer:

We will see:laugh:

Looking good in here NS. Congrats on your recent harvest, it looks like good medecine for sure. Hmmmm, chocolate caramel you say? Sounds delicious! You should try caramel canna-fudge too. The fun is in the eating, not so much in the making. :slide:

Glad to hear you're well friend. :ciao:

Heya buddy, Thank you for the kind words. Yesterday a small brench of the ATF's were dry enough to smoke(kinda, you know how that goes hehe). i was suprised how smooth the smoke was and it really gets me into focus. the lower back is indeed less painfull and the overal tension in my body and toughts went down. @Van Stank was absolutely right that this is a good smoke for lower back issues. how i can confirm? cause of alot of back issues :battingeyelashes:

The chocolate caramel really was a accident, but so are most good inventions as ive been hearing. The caramel fudge is still on my bucket list, there is a little sticky note in the Hightimes cannabis cookbook with the caramel screaming at me:yahoo: it will be made, just not sure when:high-five:

I'm kinda in a baking-block at the moment. i cant get my recipe's worked out for some reason. Its good that my dear dad is coming over for a big hug and ofcourse a very well explained update about the girls:circle-of-love: he is so interested and happy to see me have this passion. its a blessing to share that.

Have a great day everybody:cheer:

The chocolate caramel really was a accident, but so are most good inventions as ive been hearing. The caramel fudge is still on my bucket list, there is a little sticky note in the Hightimes cannabis cookbook with the caramel screaming at me:yahoo: it will be made, just not sure when:high-five:
My peanut butter cups were a flop. They wouldn't hold their shape for the dunk in melted chocolate. Pretty sure it was because I added so much canna-oil to the pb filling, I wouldn't freeze solid enough for that quick flash of heat.

I ended up dropping them all into an 8X8 pan and pressing them into a sheet of fudge.
20181025_113001.jpg20181026_071446.jpg
Sometimes mistakes in the kitchen just evolve into awesomeness. LoL

:passitleft:

Microscope update Euphoria CBD in VEG

First i would like to start with the fact that my father finally quit smoking for about two weeks now! beside me beeing
proud as a peacock(its a dutch saying and really funny in english to me), but he asked me to thank you all for the good vibes you have been sending. he feels so loved by people he dont know... it works really good to him and he keeps asking about you all.

So when your dad visits you want to show him EVERYTHING... but we mostly played with the microscope. we looked like two kids in a candy store i think:rofl:

I found some things that scared me.... first the sticky traps... i bought "safe for plants" still the leaf that touched the trap is showing some weird signs... ive cut it off but the sticky traps are gone!

Then a close-up of a leaf vain... the healthy looking..and yes this really is a plant in veg, look at those trichomes:yahoo:

and i also found a vain that looks drained by a bug? after the alcohol treatment i havent found any bug so it might be old damage ? any input is welcome. i also see some sort of dark spot above it... but no clue:hmmmm:

I’ve done done sugar free with tincture, and that works. In theory it should work with oil.

IF we can use fruit juice prolly something with apple juice in it should be enough sugar. I don't eat sugar anymore, gave it up and no sugar subs ether.

Got used to eating food without sugars and now even fruits with natural sugars taste VERY sweet. Only thing that I miss with sugar is coffee. Tastes is completely different took e a while to get use to it. I'll eat organic honey in tea once in a while.

Looks a heck of a lot better than mine do outside without a microscope!

That's funny right there... glad for a new growing season. Get to start over clean slate.

NS good on ya for sharing with your pop. That's awesome, life is short best to keep it sweet while we are here, eh?

Congrats to your dad for quitting smoking. Eventually his lungs will recover even if he smokes weed and specially if its YOUR weed. Takes time tho... get him out and walking or exercise with him ... ride bikes walking all that. Everyone will feel better.

IF we can use fruit juice prolly something with apple juice in it should be enough sugar. I don't eat sugar anymore, gave it up and no sugar subs ether.

When I meant sugar free, I meant sugar free sweetened flavored gelatine, Sugar-Free Jello. It is plenty sweet enough. Lol

No bugs..you are looking good brother!

Well ive done 3 rounds inside kinda... and had 4 types of bugs... that while i never left any water at the bottom and i did everything i could by the book. if you buy something to zoom.... buy something to zoom right?:p

Looks a heck of a lot better than mine do outside without a microscope!

:rofl:

Hey the atf outside was a gnat walhalla... same for white flies and that attrackted spiders... and so on and so on... i sprayed the atfs like 10-15 mins before harvest with some alcohol. This way the non alcoholic bugs mostly fly out of it. then i did a really focussed and nice budwash... to end with inspecting every bud before hanging. ofcourse is double the work and its no guarantee.... but we do as we can. you can have this thing for 50 euro or so? The camera is the big thing is this. the cheap knockoffs have a 0.2 megapixel camera and this is 2 i think.

Got used to eating food without sugars and now even fruits with natural sugars taste VERY sweet. Only thing that I miss with sugar is coffee. Tastes is completely different took e a while to get use to it. I'll eat organic honey in tea once in a while.

That's funny right there... glad for a new growing season. Get to start over clean slate.

NS good on ya for sharing with your pop. That's awesome, life is short best to keep it sweet while we are here, eh?

Congrats to your dad for quitting smoking. Eventually his lungs will recover even if he smokes weed and specially if its YOUR weed. Takes time tho... get him out and walking or exercise with him ... ride bikes walking all that. Everyone will feel better.

Well its kinda hard to say but the chance of him getting better isnt very big, he is a heart patient, with his lung colapsed 8 times. they took a piece so he has 60% capacity and from that 60% he only has a oxygen uptake of 13%. his docter didnt ever see it this low. with the COPD and the efyzeem its just hoping for relief and a slight improvement.

I do believe in the power of our herb, but smoking alot for 60 years isnt cleared in a month so i try to be realistic. Thnx for helping out and try to help him bud:Namaste:

The thing I'm curious about with sugar free Jello is there is much less product in the package because aspartame is much sweeter per teaspoon than real sugar is. So I'm not sure how that changes the thickness of the mix as well as the texture.

I think they will find a filler to get everything the same. they want to have exact the same product but no sugar... its never exactly right, but they get close sometimes ^^

How is everyone dooing today? im about to weigh the atf's :slide:

Hey NS quick drive by! Those chocolates look delectable! Look forward to that Caramel you speak of from high times !

Looking forward to seeing what you got from your ATF! Happy Saturday my fello Dutchy !

Heya dutchie!:cool:

Chocolates should be ready from the fridge now. im planning on a chocolate update tonight or tomorrow.

The ATF harvest was Meh... the dry bud was 10 gram for Hans and 9 for Grietje. The pots started to small and i think the gnats in combination with the weather kept them from growing big big. maybe next year its better to plant them direct into soil... #treestyle:p

Heya dutchie!:cool:

Chocolates should be ready from the fridge now. im planning on a chocolate update tonight or tomorrow.

The ATF harvest was Meh... the dry bud was 10 gram for Hans and 9 for Grietje. The pots started to small and i think the gnats in combination with the weather kept them from growing big big. maybe next year its better to plant them direct into soil... #treestyle:p

Hey man still can’t complain! Meds are meds! Have you had a chance to sample smoke any? Look forward to your report on the chocolates !

oh i will get to that bong. its cleaned for days now lol. The biggest problem is when i dont get a dry nug. i rather wait and give the right report then judge on a badly cured nug. give me a little time and you will get it:cool:

Back
Top Bottom