Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Great harvest NS. Gg4 looks frosty too

I use the f bomb like any other word. I swear like I breathe. Effortlessly. Doesn’t bother me a bit, doesn’t matter how much other people don’t like it either, I have no issue using my full vocabulary to express my thoughts or feelings. They are just words. People choose to react the way they do. It’s their choice. Just like it’s mine to curse.

Lol done that too... It turned black and triple the size kids were in front, had to bite my tounge didn't even say shit...
But thaaat was soooooo painful.

wearing a shirt that said "I'm a pretty fucking princess"
I'd wear that...around the house anyway! I do wear that silly shirt I got from the brooklyn sunrise grow out of the house because no one can figure out what it is...poor design ;).
I hope Grandpa T is older than I am!
Shed, you make me almost spit coffee 3 times a day by now, back in the saddle cowboy
I promise to send you a tea-towel for your lap :thumb:
But thaaat was soooooo painful
But thaaat shit was soooooo painful
FTFY :)

I'd wear that...around the house anyway! I do wear that silly shirt I got from the brooklyn sunrise grow out of the house because no one can figure out what it is...poor design ;).

I promise to send you a tea-towel for your lap :thumb:

Nobody can tell at first with my brookie shirt to! the 420mag shirt is a whole different story haha. Cant wait to see that towel;)

How is everyones evening? i just made a batch of pineapple express gummies. no oil involved, just a batch to see how i like em with a little different recipe.. It makes me realize its so easy to do...

Well i medicate on my own and celebrate with my friends... they do like the oil, canna coffee, brownie... basically anything i throw at them and makes them high lol. By the time i ask them what they think of the oil(or other edible) they have no clue cause of the smoking we have done hahaha

Gooooood morning you lovely green people

Today is gonna be the day that my phone gets repaired YAY after living with this prehistorical iphone 4 im readty to go up 3 models to the 7 again. Devices that cant keep up with my mind should be deleted at sight LOL.

Smoking vs edibles.
I have to say, the way it hits you from edibles, is far more enjoyable and wonderful.
Yes it takes longer but it is worth the wait!

Well it depends on what i like. Sometimes a smoke just aint doing it for me. Tough edibles are also a great way to micro dose ^^

I love how efficient edibles are, and love how long the high lasts. I mostly medicate before bed, so an edible means that my pain is under control all night long.

Edible's right before bed works like a winter sleep to me. not waking up easy and sleeping more then needed. When i tend to sleep bad for weeks i throw in a edible week and all is ok again. It sucks for your tolenrance tough as it gets higher and higher

I probably shouldn't have used sativa! It seems most folks want them for sleep.

Hehe i did this to... cleaning the house in stead of sleeping;)

Nice seeds and harvest NS:slide:. Need to run a cbd bean and a night time med. Thought the mazar would knock me out but guess i should have let it get more amber. Jacks me up just like a sativa. Pineapple gummies sound delicious right now:ganjamon:.

Heya Kismet, That cbd beans might be interesting for you then? The gummies are delicious indeed ^^

I'm off to drink my coffee and repair my phone. Today everything has to go right in time, gues how that will go hehehe

Back
Top Bottom