Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Still working on the plans for the grow box. The light Will absolutely get a Nice place at the flower zone :circle-of-love:

When I’m ready to build it’s probably time for a new journal to so i can start with a build off again like This journal :cheer:
:thanks: Yeah, thank you NaturalSpirit, don't forget to tag me in. :D In case I miss it. And if you have any needs or question, just let me know. :green_heart:

:thanks: Yeah, thank you NaturalSpirit, don't forget to tag me in. :D In case I miss it. And if you have any needs or question, just let me know. :green_heart:

Thnx Sara, I think i’ll be fine but we never know What might Come Up. The light Will get the space it deserve Hehe.

Also I Will deff tag you in it as I dont want you miss you in the new journal :hug:

Goood morning everyone,

So Yesterday I discovered a Tiny hole in the Bucket. Not by finding the hole, finding the water underneith was my indicator. As I am quite impatient the euphoria was already transplanted before testing it.

No biggie, it really is a small gap and Bucket number 2 is under construction :cheer:

Thnx for the tip PW, Its not Only for cleaning but Also for leaking that I need a second one lol!

Yesterday evening I ordered Some uni seal rings and buckey connectors. Lets hope they arrive soon so I can actually make it more decent. The Dutch Bucket Also looks interesting to me.

Morning NS, how goes it?

Its Allright, the euphoria is looking happy... the ww x ww is doing fine and the other euphoria clone is happy to.

Two days ago I opened that Acapulco and man does it give me apetite! Also Its real smooth on the throat and Its quite the impact :p

Now I took Some butter out of the freezer cause Its been way to long since I baked anything. My brothers gf asked me to bake Some spacecake so who am I to say no :thumb::circle-of-love::rofl:

Your space cake is popular lol

Well...yeah it kinda is xD and i dont mind that at all :slide:

Uni seals are the shizzzzzz!

It was totally new to me, watched a vid on youtube and there i seen them like 2 days ago. now that i am working with the buckets its clear that i need them. leave no leak behind:laughtwo:

Just a drive-by.

Cool little setup. unfamiliar strain to me, but she does look happy..

GL

Back
Top Bottom