Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Ok finally I got my mind to go creative again :D Its time for the DIY DWC Bucket :cheer:

So the first thing was getting a 5 liter Bucket with a lid on it. I asked the local snackbar and I got it for free along with my order Hehe.

So I went to a big animal store Yesterday for Some connectors and lava rocks... the connectors are not all exactly as I wished for but we Will see How it Goes and If needed Its always a option to upgrade ;)

I was pretty proud as the circle was hand cut with a Stanleyknife and it went perfect! I Did use the hook knifes as they follow easyer in plastics.

Now Its time for the next steps. Untill then... Enjoy these pics :goof:

Most likely, the cure stops in with the lack of oxygen. That DWC will be sweet!

Ah I think it cured further cause there was Some air left on purpose. That would mean you can kinda control How much you want it cured? If it already cured Some time you can Remove more air before sealing it...

The dwc should make me a really happy men I think. I bought lava rocks as medium in the netpot.

The last few days I am getting back in the multitasking zone of my brain again, and I love it :cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

Ok it looks like a wide angle... and it is... but This is What I Could get my hands on so This is What has to work for me Hehe.

There are Two airstone (small) I like to connect. Not Sure If it Will be enough, so like most of my DIY projects we have to test my idea. Worst case scenario i just need to replace the airstone with bigger ones... and we should be set.

Anything I am missing here?

The air stones are mainly for keeping the nutrient solution mixed up. It should be plenty of oxygen for the roots. DWC is pretty simple to set up. Looks like you have it pretty well covered. I like to have 2 buckets made up that way I just take the plant from one and drop in the other when's it's time to change nute solution. I'd do that at least once a week.

The air stones are mainly for keeping the nutrient solution mixed up. It should be plenty of oxygen for the roots. DWC is pretty simple to set up. Looks like you have it pretty well covered. I like to have 2 buckets made up that way I just take the plant from one and drop in the other when's it's time to change nute solution. I'd do that at least once a week.

Thats a great idea! I Did tought of temporary putting it on another Bucket, but This is a even better idea! The best part is that I “had” to buy Everything in pairs.

Lets see How this model works first before I build it, you never know by then I might wanna do it all different :nerd-with-glasses:

I can absolutely imagine :)

Just filled the Bucket after Some hours of glue curing here. So far not a leak... i’ll probably put it in the big box tonight with the new girl in it just to see it stays dry. The big box has the plate under the girls and can trap quite Some water If Things go the other way.

Wooohooo This is so awesome to build :cheer:

As you all know my patience Isnt my strongest part... so Why not a late evening transplant to the new creation?

So I took This root chunk out of the box and it was just to Damn hard to separate the Two girls as they are clearly grown fund of eachother :rofl:

So Its a twin dwc in one Bucket!

@Pennywise with the bigger Bucket Its a bigger clean... This container hasnt really been cleaned and now I can see What happens If you dont :p

Guess that once a week is more “spot on” then my “Lets see Where it Goes” tactical approach hehe

I’d clean it once a week, it’ll save you a lot of headaches. Lol

Yeah This green party Isnt the one I am aiming for ;)
Let the top of your rocks dry out now. Don’t want rot setting in.

Ah so they should stay dry? I Did water them a bit to touch the roots till the bubbler Did the rest, but it sounds like that wasnt even needed?

This feels like a whole new multitasking journey to me and I dig it hehe

So this one is almost done? I hope to see the next grow soon, with our lights, haha! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Still working on the plans for the grow box. The light Will absolutely get a Nice place at the flower zone :circle-of-love:

When I’m ready to build it’s probably time for a new journal to so i can start with a build off again like This journal :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom