Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Happy birthday @NaturalSpirit!!
3509F271-F041-4B94-87AB-715E966F3047.jpeg

Now Thats a cake i would Two slices from :nerd-with-glasses:thnx bear!

Happy Bday NS! :happy-birthday::party:

Thnx PW, now I am with the 30 peeps:rolleyes: it feels..... prehistoric:rofl:

Happy birthday NS

Hope to was a great day bud .:happy-birthday::surf::ciao:

It was a fine day Bud, Did not celebrate it so still 7 People came by Hehehe

Happy Birthday NS :circle-of-love::hippy::happy-birthday: Hope the new year a great one! :love:

Thank you Sara! I’ll do my best to make a better Year of it again. At least a box Will be made This coming Year, that is for Sure:high-five:

Good afternoon to all of ya :hug:

It’s been a few days again and I geel myself slipping away from internet and so from time to time. Please know Its always temporary :circle-of-love:

So the girls Did not get enough attention yet and today Ive put the chopped quad cbd euphoria in the veg box to dry Some more and changed the flower box to veg mode.

They all needed more drinks so they look a little sad, everytime when I feel a little bad you can directly see that in my girls :O

Here we go!

The Euphoria quad has been such a good girl to me! A move, forgotten at days and not enough water all the time. This Euphoria girl can handle Some neglection! Ill take better pics later on :)

Remember the clones? @InTheShed already mentioned that it aint a bubbler anymore... Its a dwc run Hehe. I just scored a big sause Bucket from the snackbar so pretty soon I Will have a dwc Bucket!

The White Widow x Wonder Woman was a gift from a real Nice Canadian girl ;) She just needs more water and feeding at This point.

One of the euphoria clones in the bubbler has been put in the 3 liter airpot and She is loving it! This was the middle one in Development. Ofcourse i’ll take the best for the dwc bucket when Its ready :p

The willow had been “ignored” by me, somehow I feel like I should switch to hop or so, even tough I really want to make the frankenwillow work. Do you think I should try more?

And finally the Group shot

Stay tuned for the dwc Bucket update :D

Glad to hear from you again, NS! Nice update. :thumb:

Looking good considering, I would try a hops plant for the grafting project. Same family so should work.

Yeah that is What I probably end Up doing... it just feels to logical lol!

Glad to hear from you again, NS! Nice update. :thumb:

Thnx buddy, it can be hard at times to connect to the world but I always have you all on my mind :Namaste::circle-of-love:

So glad to have an update from you NS! I'd also say go with the hops for improved odds. If it's going to take up a spot where you could be growing meds, it should at least be an experiment with better chances of success.

Those roots in the DWC though...crazy!

Congrats on the harvest. Not bad for a neglected plant!
Thnx shed!

I’ll do my best to update more for you guys to :) Those roots really are packing and it suprised me with This cheap bubbler setup thingy

The hops probably is the best way to go in the end... Why does it feels to simple? Hehe

Gooooood morning Y’all,

I just had to show you guys This pics of 4 different strains I get to choose from as we speak :circle-of-love:

Also I’d like to show you What my sealed Acapulco looks like after one month curing and 3 months of vacuum.. the smell and taste is amazing and super smooth for the throat

Back
Top Bottom