Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Well, I thought I was signed up in here :hmmmm: ...turned out I was subscribed to an inactive journal of yours NS. So now I’m here, and vaguely caught up! :ciao: Hope the recovery from moving is still coming along and that you’re finding ways to handle the constant presence of other people that comes with needing help. Such a double edged sword - gratitude for having the help and support, but a loss of privacy and solitude is part of it as well. Takes time to adjust oneself. In any case it sounds like the new place is better, with good light and accessible spaces :high-five: I can’t wait to see the new grow box build :popcorn:

I agree and I'm sure it is, just have to do a little research.

Yeah someday we can think of products without hemp in them #cantwait

Well, I thought I was signed up in here :hmmmm: ...turned out I was subscribed to an inactive journal of yours NS. So now I’m here, and vaguely caught up! :ciao: Hope the recovery from moving is still coming along and that you’re finding ways to handle the constant presence of other people that comes with needing help. Such a double edged sword - gratitude for having the help and support, but a loss of privacy and solitude is part of it as well. Takes time to adjust oneself. In any case it sounds like the new place is better, with good light and accessible spaces :high-five: I can’t wait to see the new grow box build :popcorn:

Heya Amy,

Welcome to my brainwaves on here Hehe. The move went Allright and I am slowly finding ways to keep myself busy without over doing it. The help indeed is such a Nice thing and somedays Also hard on the pricacy, still I’m a lucky Guy for getting This way of help :)

How is everyone doing today?

The euphoria girl in the DWC Bucket looks really happy! Roots are popping true the netpot and I think This is gonna be a wonderfull journey.

The other euphoria in the airpot is doing happy and the White Widow x Diva Donna is a male!

I am thinking about letting them flower out together as I would not mind a combination of the strains...

What do you think?

So time for a little update.

The DWC kinda steals the show here... How long is She in there? A week? 1,5 weeks? Well This is the result in root Development...

Above the lid is interesting to!

Then her little sistah

And Ofcourse the ww x ww

All together it looks a little like This...

It’s about time I switch to the camera and pc uploading again so we have better quality pics to see ^^

Good luck if you do NS!

Ik ready for the next cross while I havent even grown the previous lol! Thnx brother! How are you doing?

Pollinate a couple branches

Well Yeah Thats possible, but you know me by now PW... I Will pollinate half the plant due to clumsy actions so better do it right This round and swim in Those seeds wasnt tought :popcorn:

After seeing those roots you may never grow in soil again!

Well that means I have to ask the girl in the snackbar If I can get Some more of Those free buckets lol!!

I agree it looks really really good at This stage :cheer:

They may outgrow your space lol

Oh man Bring it on! Please do try to push open Those Doors Hehe. Thats exactly the kind of “problem” I would love to have hehe

Back
Top Bottom