Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Healthy looking roots, NS! :thumb:

You already know more than he does!

Thanks for boosting my ego buddy! And Yeah he put a dirty lid on tomato plants in a different vid and then he is suprised he got bugs Hehe. Still I tought it was worth asking ^^

How is everyones weekend?

I used to have a tumbler for cartridge cases, I'd throw a cool rock in from time to time.
I just have a kilo or so tumbling around... Its lovely..

Also found the time to bake Some Caramel Fudge Brownies, Ofcourse infused, and they smell so freaking fantastic:circle-of-love:

These Two are for my brothers girlfriend and bff, Lets see What they think of the Spirit Creations lol

Man, I wish I could feel them edibles ..... Don't get me wrong,,, virgins,, or close to it,,, and squares can get stoned on a cookie,,, 12 cookies per half cup... BTW Miss J makes extremely tasty cookies,,,, that''s the reason I make budder, well coconut oil... then she feels guilty if I have 6 or 7 half cups tubs lined up in the fridge..

AND then I get 3 or 4 fresh cookies still warm, and that's what matters,, and then half the people I know get thoroughly stoned....... I know seasoned smokers eat up to 2 cookies and say they get efects... 1 for most...

I must have burnt out my receptors with years of heavy narcotic usage...

I think this phrase makes alot of sense,,, once you try the best,,, fuck the rest....... And we can tend to overlook effects from herbs? Sorry babbling..

But A good sized brownie properly constructed,, should make for a nice evening??????????

I know acouple of Miss J's cookies laid out afew people on the couch for afew hours before they could comfortably drive home??????? And it's a trip,, I've had acouple times I got downright high from afew of them... I just wish I could replicate to effects???

Them water roots grow like crazy. Once they start acting like a herring bone, they bulk up..

But nice white rootage....

Nah let them have at it lol

Well they want to try edibles for the first time so I might wanna be carefull before She sleeps 4 days or so lol!

Man, I wish I could feel them edibles ..... Don't get me wrong,,, virgins,, or close to it,,, and squares can get stoned on a cookie,,, 12 cookies per half cup... BTW Miss J makes extremely tasty cookies,,,, that''s the reason I make budder, well coconut oil... then she feels guilty if I have 6 or 7 half cups tubs lined up in the fridge..

AND then I get 3 or 4 fresh cookies still warm, and that's what matters,, and then half the people I know get thoroughly stoned....... I know seasoned smokers eat up to 2 cookies and say they get efects... 1 for most...

I must have burnt out my receptors with years of heavy narcotic usage...

I think this phrase makes alot of sense,,, once you try the best,,, fuck the rest....... And we can tend to overlook effects from herbs? Sorry babbling..

But A good sized brownie properly constructed,, should make for a nice evening??????????

I know acouple of Miss J's cookies laid out afew people on the couch for afew hours before they could comfortably drive home??????? And it's a trip,, I've had acouple times I got downright high from afew of them... I just wish I could replicate to effects???

Them water roots grow like crazy. Once they start acting like a herring bone, they bulk up..

But nice white rootage....

Miss J’s cookies are loved over here for Sure! Cause of the lovely balance in oil I can honestly say I feel better every time I take one. That beeing Said I Could eat Two and feel wonderfull while my ex Could eat a half and have to much. Really had to talk her back to the world Hehe.

Its all a matter of tolerance and How does your body react to a specific strain and so...

Its lovely to see you again, How are you doing! We get 30celsius today... Thats ... hot! So I just had my first coffee and I am already thinking How to Enjoy it to the max today lol.

Have a great day everyone :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom