Natural Spirit's Grafting Journey Of 2019

She’s still green and hydrated so let her do her thing.

Yeah touching it now probably Only makes Things worse now :p

Hey man, definitely an interesting thread.

One idea - no clue if these will work - may make sense and have an impact:

How about turning the clone vertical immediately after the graft so the leaves are facing the light? Or put a few small T5’s on something elevated on the ground facing upward so the clone tries to grow (down) into it. It’s possible light, or lack thereof could play a significant role. If you’re already doing this, disregard, but Green Lizards comment got me thinking and just wanted to throw this out.

Cool thread nonetheless, hope it’s successful!

Welcome aboard and Thanks for the tip! I do appreciate it alot. I was cracking my head on Where I have been Reading This but I guess in the shed got it ready already ^^

My plan is to graft closer to the main stalk so it Didnt tip over yet :p

IF I make another mother plant I probably wont use the hanging willow brenches Hehehe

There was another thread on growing cannabis upside down, and gravity prevailed over light. The plant grew upward even though the lights were on the floor pointing up.

Thnx Bud This is What I have been Reading, combine that with 150watt led Total and the rest is growing right so I think She Will make it :)

It was in VanStank's thread about a month ago.

full

its a gorgeous pic at least, to bad they still grow to up.

My father once bended brneches of a tree with copper wires. the tree started to grow curled brenches on top and it never stopped doing that. they have memory, tough a one seison plant might be a completely different story. It might be fun to try it at a mom one day and see if you can give it different grow methods that way...

Update time!

So the stem is still ok after a little mess-Up from my side. Sometimes when i take care of the girls I’m just baked to the bone... and in This case i got a little to certain She likes to have a little pawn in there?? I was shocked when I spotted my enthousiasm...

First I Didnt want to upload it cause This is NOT the way you should do it. Then I realised If we Only see perfect pics our vision of How it should would get screwed right?

She made it true Anyway and I got to capture her a few times. Also I took 1 Tiny brown Leaf of and a piece of Leaf that looked to touched by the moist.

The brenches of This willow are vigourus and it takes regulair cutting to keep it in there probably. Since Its always summer for the willow it aint No problem tough Hehe.

Cant wait to see if this works. If it does, I am so gonna try grafting!

Me neither Hehe, grafting cannabis to cannabis is No new thing, the willow tough... I am doing a little research to find more cannabis related plants to graft on and i’d like to graft to the avocado If it becomes big enough :p

Happy you are on board:cheer::hug::cheer:

I'm fairly new to the site. How do I get subbed up for this? You kinda have the whole mad scientist vibe going. I'm digging it.

Haha Thats a big compliment to me:Namaste: i have been called alchemist, purist, hippie... but This one was missing for sure:yahoo::thanks:

I agree, (maybe it's just the picture quality) but it looks a little better than earlier.

When I scroll up and down and flash between an older photo and this most recent I believe she has grown a little.

woah i didn't even catch that :cheer: Thank you for the sharp eye GL, I'll head over in a sec and check if this is the angle or a new growth coming up. Fingers crossed :D

I think the tip pointing the camera looks like it’s ready to grow and a healthy colour in the leaf veins is very encouraging. Fingers crossed for you mate.

This made me look better at my own picture hehe. It was taken with the phone as i sometimes have to "jumpstart" my "new" pc:rolleyes: The power button broke so there are 2 wires sticking out that i have to connect. Kinda like a 90's movie car thiefs :rofl:The phone is the faster option when i want to update everyone.

I agree, (maybe it's just the picture quality) but it looks a little better than earlier.

I am about to find out, thnx for the eagle eyes guys, it's almost funny that i did not see it while i am looking at it almost every day:thanks:

Man i love the new look of the platform, how about you guys?:circle-of-love:

Well.... i think there are 3 new shoots about to happen... since this new growth seems legit ive let the bag off for a hour now just to see in a min if she looks the same. If so it might be time to remove the bag? :circle-of-love:

Let me know if i see this correctly, the last two pics are the same, just with arrows where i think i see new growth.

These are taken with the camera so we can see it a little more clear, please do let me know if you see it or not:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom