My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Very nice!
thanks tg always happy to have ya pop by! I'm trying to get over ur way to check up on things. Got about an hour to get some browsing in before class.

Top notch trich build up
:Namaste:
Thanks lurch. I'm known for my trich profile, its one of those trade secrets I cant bring myself to reveal yet. Every good magician has a secret right? I'm kind of a big deal..
Lol Jp. Thanks mate I spent many years breeding for just that trait. I'd like to see more on the suns like a see other people getting but she's still in the works so time will tell. That's the chemdawg leaning heavy d pheno. By far my favorite smoke from the last round. She will be bred further for sure.

The Bubba kush seedlings for the most part don't seem to be doing well. They're all alive but appear to be mutated in on way or anotherexpect a couple. I am hoping they pull through as many know the right mutation can be like reaching the end of a rainbow for a breeder. Duck foot anyone?

:thanks: shotta! Kinda bumming on the Bubba having a hard go like it is. Their neighbors are well so I don't think its a husbandry thing. But I have at least 2 if not 3 that look great and I'm hoping one of the mutants turns out to be something crazy.

Time will tell i guess I will be cloning the one female I have and throw it into flower on a short veg. Hoping its something to keep. I have a male as well but need to see the flowers before I invest any more time into a breeding project.

Toss the ones not making it make room for something you know is working. Thats how I roll. Lol

Thanks Jon. I see ur thread blowing up over there. I'm trying to get that way before I'm 10 pages behind lol. Goodluck with ur parents mate. Just remember this is a chance to prove that u were better off without them. U can be anything you wanna be ;) lol. I'm sure it'll go fine.

Thanks Jon. I see ur thread blowing up over there. I'm trying to get that way before I'm 10 pages behind lol. Goodluck with ur parents mate. Just remember this is a chance to prove that u were better off without them. U can be anything you wanna be ;) lol. I'm sure it'll go fine.
I have no regrets bro, I am the man I am today because of the way things played out back then:Namaste:

ok quick update, got one tutorial done (see signature) and snapped a few pics, theres almost certainly some shitty ones as i was on my way out the door when i took them but enjoy none the less :cheesygrinsmiley:

the an bucket seems to have heard my shit talking and is on a mission to prove me wrong lol, shes doing great, scary great, id say theyre about dead even at this point. i am gonna make a much more whole hearted attempt at documenting it from here on out, maybe i should start a seperate thread so im forced to update it individually. any onto the pics.

420magjournal_611.jpg
420magjournal_614.jpg
420magjournal_615.jpg
420magjournal_661.jpg
420magjournal_6621.jpg
420magjournal_665.jpg
420magjournal_6661.jpg
420magjournal_669.jpg
420magjournal_6701.jpg
420magjournal_6731.jpg
420magjournal_674.jpg
420magjournal_677.jpg
420magjournal_678.jpg
420magjournal_6811.jpg

veg:
420magjournal_682.jpg

an bucket
420magjournal_6851.jpg
420magjournal_687.jpg
420magjournal_6931.jpg

aurora bucket
420magjournal_6881.jpg
420magjournal_691.jpg

enjoy folks
:Namaste:

I didn't realize you were feeding different buckets with different nutes. Cool experiment!

;) yes sir. Sousa like maybe I should make a.seperate thread for em aye? Lol

I got bored a little while back and had a few extra clones so I asked those reading what kinda experiment type grow they'd wanna see most. Most suggestions weren't feasible, we ended up landing on an sensi grow vs Aurora soul synthetics
Cost about 25 bucks for the an two part in liter size Aurora is a 1 part liter cost 16 bucks. Ill make a thread for it today or tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom