ok, aurora bucket:
420magjournal_434.jpg
420magjournal_4371.jpg
420magjournal_4381.jpg

and the advanced bucket :)
420magjournal_441.jpg
420magjournal_443.jpg
420magjournal_444.jpg

bubba kush seedlings and a heavy d clone that was extra but too pretty to kill lol.
420magjournal_448.jpg
420magjournal_451.jpg
420magjournal_4551.jpg
420magjournal_4521.jpg

enjoy, coming up to the home stretch real quick.

Now I can predict the future! Canna will say.... "look up" :)

What's the black stuff in that root picture? That doesn't look good, but then again I didn't see it in person.

Ok. In a last ditch effort to stop this yellowing for a week I fed them

20ml molasses
1/4 cup Mexican (high n) bat guano
1tsp Epsom salt
1tsp steamed fish bone meal
1tbsp azos nitrogen fixing bacteria
a pinch of humic acid
pinch of azomite
1tsp green sand
1/2 tsp alfalfa meal
1/4 tsp rock phosphate

Brewed for 24 hours

Hey CS. What's the black in that root picture? The rest of the roots look awesome, but that black makes me worry a little.

Hey mate, good eye. I top feed them with a drip line til the roots hit THE Res. Its Typically not an issue but I used some left over hydroton that's been in a 5g bucket loose for a few years rolling around and breaking up. As such the drip line rinsed a lot of the power down into the Res for the first few weeks. What ur seeing is black powder from the center of the hydroton built up where the roots "hammock" I rinsed them using the water wand and it came right off. The roots under it were hearty crisp healthy and shiny white. :) working on a small update mainly veg. Idk if I got I got any root pics in there or not. But they're sparkling now.

Cut clones from the next batch due to flower in about a month, these clones will likely end up outdoors but we will see. Defoliated topped and trained all the girls level (literally used a 4 ft level) this is their last one til after the flip.

Then gave em a feed with the high n tea brew I posted above for the flower ladies. 2 of them instantly started reaching for the sky. Pics shortly

Hey mate, good eye. I top feed them with a drip line til the roots hit ytterbium Res. Typically not an issue but I used some left over hydroton that's been in a 5g bucket loose for a few years rolling around and breaking up. As such the drip line rinsed a lot of the power down inti the Res for the first few weeks. What ur seeing is black powder from the center built up where the roots "hammock" I rinsed them using the water wand and it came right off. The roots under it were hearty crisp healthy and shiny white. :) working on a small update mainly veg. Idk if I got I got any root pi s in there or not. But they're sparkling now.

Cut clones from the next batch due to flower in about a month, these clones will likely end up outdoors but we will see. Defoliated topped and trained all the girls level (literally used a 4 ft level) this is their last one til after the flip.

Then gave em a feed with the high n tea brew I posted above for the flower ladies. 2 of them instantly started reaching for the sky. Pics shortly

Wow Canna. I knew you were into some high tech shit, but a ytterbium reservoir!?!?! :adore::thedoubletake::morenutes:

That makes sense. It did look more like 'debris' of some kind rather than something growing on the roots.

Hahaha. Smart phown3d. Programmed in there from chem classes. It seems to love replacing typos with words that I have stored rather than a pre stored option so It typically is something offensive or just random as shit lol. U can imagine how that works out when writing papers for class hahaha. Had some interesting conversations with the professors as a result Haha.

But yeah man it had me tripped out after I took a look at the pics but washed right off to reveal happy roots. Reps for looking out!

The plants look great buddy. I am finally hitting that three month habit thing you had mentioned.

I am programmed like a grow-bot now. Lmao:tokin:
Tonight might be a rare event where I will have little to no work in the garden. Kind of happy about that

+reps as always for your help and skills as a grower and being who you are. Ya you'

right on man, ill make my way over there, it may be a day or two, got 34 subscriptions that have new posts to weed through and another 30 hours work to put in this week

Very nice!

Had a few issues with the uploader so only half made it through and I don't really have the time ATM to label and such so just shut up and enjoy ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom