My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Hey sorry man. Things are ok here. Got a lot on my plate at the moment,just started working on a bachelors degree Monday and have been trying to find work so I don't cap my financial aid 3/4 the way through. I gotta feed in the a.m. so ill get an update lined up

Dam you are busy :goodjob: Your plants look happy that one is a bush. That trained stem looks way cool.:lot-o-toke:
thanks man. If you only knew lol. Aside from college I also breed bearded dragon, Burmese python's, ball pythons, kingsnakes, leopard gecko and cattle. I'm in a band, teach classes on growing, as well as do competitive shooting and an aspiring author... and that was just one breath. Haha

masters degree!! right on bro good for you:bravo:
thanks mate. The masters is next. I got my BS degree in horticulture a few years back now I'm going back for a.BS.in microbiology - then I'll go back for either a masters or (possibly but doubtfully) doctrine in botany or Mycology. Just trying to keep my feet on the ground ATM. Anyone wanna loan a brother 5k? Haha

phew reading that was telling me we need you right there all of what you are learning are tools for enablening you to helping the world.
If I was in the position I would like to believe I would help you all I could as it is I can only send heart felt blessings and love
Go for it brother
Jai Jaganatha
Love Jagamohan Dasa (real name)

Man you got more than a plate lol.
You got the whole dinner platter.
What instrument do you play in the band?
Lol. Forgot to add part time landscaper when I'm not helping the father in law with his construction business (my original trade)
I play guitar in the band but am capable of playing almost any stringed instrument (although not in any fluent manner or style lol) music is a deep deep passion of mine. Every aspect of my life I incorporate music into one way or another. Its the only time I feel at peace. California dreaming playing on the box while sitting in the garden smoking down is pure bliss for me. We play more metal /rock in the band but we started as most do playing covers in bars. Alot of classic rock
phew reading that was telling me we need you right there all of what you are learning are tools for enablening you to helping the world.
If I was in the position I would like to believe I would help you all I could as it is I can only send heart felt blessings and love
Go for it brother
Jai Jaganatha
Love Jagamohan Dasa (real name)

:Namaste: :green_heart:much love brother thank you. I believe every word, you are a good man. If many more could afford to just send a little love this world would be a much better place by morning.

I don't like to sit around ;) lol.
I was diagnosed with a mild form of autism and a few other "oddities " if u will lol.

I disagree with the diagnosis however they did call it very mild. To me it seems normal as you'd imagine I suppose lol.
If I sit too long I get very anxious almost paranoid inexplicably and its because I think about numbers and statistics all the time if I'm not busy. I realize the odds of life ending at a moments notice and the likelihood of most scenarios being successful or not, I think about the money I need to do what I feel I am meant to. And I start stressing. "Why the fuck am.I sitting here I am awake and there's still day left I should be working or learning. This has kinda lead me trichs being spread about a micron thin but a strong indica (u wanna see crazy send me a nug of equatorial sativa) and a plethora of hobbies has me feeling very content.

There diagnosis was based on neurological testing and thought process exercises that concluded I have an odd ability to finding alternative often more efficient means to acquire the same solution to various problems. I am not "socially inept" nor do I display any of the "classic" symptoms, I just have an over analytical mind that has this almost primal need to understand anything that catches my interest to the fullest possible extent.

"The secret to being good at everything you do, is to not do that which you do not fully understand "-probably some smart Guy before me but ill take credit lol

"If I sit too long I get very anxious almost paranoid inexplicably and its because I think about numbers and statistics all the time if I'm not busy. I realize the odds of life ending at a moments notice and the likelihood of most scenarios being successful or not, I think about the money I need to do what I feel I am meant to. And I start stressing. "Why the fuck am.I sitting here I am awake and there's still day left I should be working or learning. This has kinda lead me trichs being spread about a micron thin but a strong indica (u wanna see crazy send me a nug of equatorial sativa) and a plethora of hobbies has me feeling very content."
:Namaste:
I get the same way, but I had social disorders untill I started self meding.
Now , I don"t go looking for group or public activities but I can now deal with spur of the moment changes in plans.
:peace:

You are a inspiration for us all canna. With all you got going on it only makes me want to strive to do better.
Been pondering the idea of going back to college to study things I know I am passionate about. When I was younger I just chased tail,
Surfed, and burned heavy. I always wish I could have done things different but then I would not have met my wife and had a daughter.

Thanks for the encouragement canna.

Reps++++

Glad you to see you back around my friend :Namaste:

Being busy isn't a bad thing. Sounds like you have a lot of great things going on.

I don't like to sit around ;) lol.
I was diagnosed with a mild form of autism and a few other "oddities " if u will lol.

I disagree with the diagnosis however they did call it very mild. To me it seems normal as you'd imagine I suppose lol.
If I sit too long I get very anxious almost paranoid inexplicably and its because I think about numbers and statistics all the time if I'm not busy. I realize the odds of life ending at a moments notice and the likelihood of most scenarios being successful or not, I think about the money I need to do what I feel I am meant to. And I start stressing. "Why the fuck am.I sitting here I am awake and there's still day left I should be working or learning. This has kinda lead me trichs being spread about a micron thin but a strong indica (u wanna see crazy send me a nug of equatorial sativa) and a plethora of hobbies has me feeling very content.

There diagnosis was based on neurological testing and thought process exercises that concluded I have an odd ability to finding alternative often more efficient means to acquire the same solution to various problems. I am not "socially inept" nor do I display any of the "classic" symptoms, I just have an over analytical mind that has this almost primal need to understand anything that catches my interest to the fullest possible extent.

"The secret to being good at everything you do, is to not do that which you do not fully understand "-probably some smart Guy before me but ill take credit lol

Why does this sound so familiar? :winkyface:

Damn Canna!I always wanted a bearded dragon as a pet. You my friend are an inspiration to me. Keep being you!

"If I sit too long I get very anxious almost paranoid inexplicably and its because I think about numbers and statistics all the time if I'm not busy. I realize the odds of life ending at a moments notice and the likelihood of most scenarios being successful or not, I think about the money I need to do what I feel I am meant to. And I start stressing. "Why the fuck am.I sitting here I am awake and there's still day left I should be working or learning. This has kinda lead me trichs being spread about a micron thin but a strong indica (u wanna see crazy send me a nug of equatorial sativa) and a plethora of hobbies has me feeling very content."
:Namaste:
I get the same way, but I had social disorders untill I started self meding.
Now , I don"t go looking for group or public activities but I can now deal with spur of the moment changes in plans.
:peace:
I can relate, u couldn't have forced me on stage at gunpoint before I found cannabis. Now I sing karaoke for joy. If that's not a testament my back pain or lack thereof is.

You are a inspiration for us all canna. With all you got going on it only makes me want to strive to do better.
Been pondering the idea of going back to college to study things I know I am passionate about. When I was younger I just chased tail,
Surfed, and burned heavy. I always wish I could have done things different but then I would not have met my wife and had a daughter.

Thanks for the encouragement canna.

Reps++++
back at ya brother :Namaste: your no slouch urself mate, but I am honored I can inspire those whom inspire me, what a beautiful little :circle-of-love: we have here at 420. :thanks:!

Glad you to see you back around my friend :Namaste:

Being busy isn't a bad thing. Sounds like you have a lot of great things going on.

Why does this sound so familiar? :winkyface:
Why do u think we click so well? Lol. Thank you brother, trying to keep positive and busy so that fuckin wombat called life doesn't catch up and start tearing my ass down lol. Been a challenging few months for sure but I learned a lot about myself, can't beat that with a shotgun and a headstart. Thanks for the kind words mat. U know ill always be around. Unless prison bars keep me I'm here to stay lol

Damn Canna!I always wanted a bearded dragon as a pet. You my friend are an inspiration to me. Keep being you!

Thanks brother! Always nice to see ya pop by. They're great pets man. One of the most popular pets kept these days. The most popular "exotic" I believe. Thank you for the astounding comment brother. Getting kinda itchy in here with all this love floating around.

Its all ur guys support and kind words that keeps me so chipper and devoted to the cancer patients. I owe a great deal of respect and love to this whole board for helping me stay true to who I am. Too many ways to lose sight of what's really important in life. Thanks for firmly anchoring my feet before inflating my ego to a point of being bouyant lol. :Namaste:

ok only 7 of the 17 would upload and as we just discussed i dont have time to mess with it lol. so here are the 7 that would upload
420magjournal_353.jpg
420magjournal_356.jpg
420magjournal_357.jpg
420magjournal_361.jpg
420magjournal_368.jpg
420magjournal_369.jpg
420magjournal_373.jpg

enjoy, ill get some proper ones tomorrow

Thanks man.
If it weren't for weed and a cell phone it wouldn't be possible. I'm on here anytime I get a minute between this and that etc. But I try and set aside one day a week to get on here and are how everyone's doing and trying to stop by the noob section answer a few questions.

The yellowing is driving me crazy, I think ill do 3lbs high n bat guano and 2 lbs high p next batch and 55 lbs worm castings. That should keep it at bay til week 6. I don't like to see yellow til week 7 if at all usually

Awesome man! I knew it would but ups makes me nervous. I worked in a shipping center for a bit in my younger days. Fragile meant how far can u throw it lol.

Today is day 49 from the flip. Starting to look like nugs in there :)

Today being my on day out of the week I have for the board and the garden, I got an early starton the weekly clean. Changed out the dwc buckets. Mopped the floors with a bleach solution, gave everything a good neem coating, got the Bubba-lings into some pots, watered everything and cleaned all the glass. Got 40+ pics on the upload ATM just waiting on em.

Got a pleasant surprise when I peeked into the veg tent today. I only get in there maybe every 3 days at best and unless I have reason its just a water check so I hadn't paid any mind to the dwc ladies. The an bucket was still making roots so I kept changing it. Pulled her out today and it looks like we may have us a competition yet. Stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom