My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

when I get a system flowing I will be saving about $700 a month. need I ramble:)rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) some more:peacetwo:
Well I gotta say yes.. lol. U can't just drop a number like that on an educational thread and not share how for others to benefit brother ;) ill get ya outta that lurking shell if it kills me
I'm still amazed of the pix made by your phone.
Thanks man. I'm still frustrated with them cause I see what others are doing with theirs but I guess for a phone they are pretty pimpin :blunt:

"What's good with it vanilla face?"

Two pimps no hoes Haha best horrible movie ever

Ok here is the rambling dream.......
after 12 months of saving or longer if needed long I would like all in my possession first
8x8x8
panda film
real air duct work if using hps with cool tubs this realy cool light controller box thingy. plug in 1 - 4 ballist run 8 lights
I have 3 400w now need tubes
just started looking at co2 options?
2 sets of 6 buckets custom aero, ebb/flow, bubbler
station 1 regular plants
station 2 autos or 2-3 all sativas
station 3 high brix soil method :peace:
this is my dream cave

Your uncle sam can be a real pig , I was real sorry to hear that Lurch.
I was surprised to read that you dont get on to well with soil , all of mine have been in soil I just cant help but htink that is what the Lord wanted them to grow in so thats been my way . I am on my second inndoor grow an only have 1 problem plant toxicity an I have tried a lot of recomendations but nothing is helping her. However she will still give me what looks to be very small an scraggy buds but all fured up wi trichs around 5-6 days I will harvest her an have more room for my fruit spirit an another auto bio mass , now these 2 girls looking lovely. Staying on subject what gave you the idea to go hydro it scares the shit outa me mind you im an earth sign as well LOL
Hope you have more luck sooner than later Peace:thumb:
Jai Jaganatha

Me aquarius and wife is Aries
I have aspergers syndrome,High functioning (pun not intended):rofl:
finding out how things work is my hang up and routine
I started smoking with my sis I was 25, within 6 monthes of self testing ,and discontinued pharmys, I was able to hold a real job have conversations with multiple people at the same time . At 1 point I quite partaking and went back on pharmys for 2 weeks and, at the time wife was only girl friend, demanded I switch back , by this time I already lost job, most of my friends just thought I was odd , till I assaulted 3 of them and it took 5 others to stop me(6'4"-230 athletic)

the first Problem I had to over come was seed companies time lines if they said 60 to harvest, to me that ment , day 1 germination 60 days later I cut down trimmed and waited 30 cure barly got buzzed.
now, when we bought our home I picked an area that would give me some troubles to over come.
I will try soil after I get this room dialed in and sealed .

Lol.

That's a tasty sounding cave brother.
For growing, my dream setup would have to be.
12 site rdwc
6x600whps closed "through and through" ventilation (outside, through hoods, back outside)
Ro
Water cooled co2 generator
bpn lineup
All controlled by a fuzzy logic controller
Set in a tuff shed (9x12 minimum)
With surveillance

I built this same thing for a.client and was drooling the entire time except the did umbrella hoods with 1kw and used.6 flood and drain tables with smart pots and super soil. (She has a bad back so she wanted.to be able to just flip a switch and watch the water flow. They absorbed from the bottom hempy style.. awesome setup really but took up a lot of vertical space

Consult me before ya start that Jon -I have ideas lol.

For breeding and experimenting I want a 20x12 room
For experiments 5 4x4 tents. Each running an aircooled 600hps
One tent is Aero, one is dwc, one is ebb n Flo one is super soils the last is high brix. Get a baseline over 3 cycles and switch to l.e.d. see where the most beneficial gains are to be had with such setups.

On the other 20' wall were rocking 6-3x3 tents, each running 400w. 6 breeding chambers means I can finish a lot more projects much faster. S
A man can dream... but alas its all I can do lol.

Shame you are so far away you seem like a great guy , other than your condition is similar to autisim I dont really no an awful lot about it. I cant think if I had said but my wife has M.S we found things got so much better when we got rid of nearly all her chemical meds , an started alternative treatment what I mean is origional stuff herbal and supplements and treatments like Reki Yoga an the such . She was diagnosed in 2000 , An couldnt walk till we started finding out how useles the dr are in the uk, best thing was we started to go traveling in India again in 2007 so we was last there seeing in the year 2000 .
I belive that there is a cure for everything that life throws at us .
Great to meet you Lurch
Jai Jaganatha :circle-of-love::high-five:

Consult me before ya start that Jon -I have ideas lol.

For breeding and experimenting I want a 20x12 room
For experiments 5 4x4 tents. Each running an aircooled 600hps
One tent is Aero, one is dwc, one is ebb n Flo one is super soils the last is high brix. Get a baseline over 3 cycles and switch to l.e.d. see where the most beneficial gains are to be had with such setups.

On the other 20' wall were rocking 6-3x3 tents, each running 400w. 6 breeding chambers means I can finish a lot more projects much faster. S
A man can dream... but alas its all I can do lol.

I want your dream, and I want you have your dream too. would love to be privy to all that priceless information via :420:

Hell yeah. Lol
Thanks for the reps lurch and al!

I just took some pics ill post up tomorrow, I'm ALMOST proud of a couple :)
:peace:

hey all!

howdy cannasensei!! i was just going through your journal and saw this pic that buzzed me out LOL ill copy it here... i highlighted the area that the little critter was hiding- pls tell me its not just me and that someone else can see this monkey magic!

monkey_magic.jpg

sorry all, i just had to share that! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: prolly didnt help that i was ever so slightly medicated :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey all!

howdy cannasensei!! i was just going through your journal and saw this pic that buzzed me out LOL ill copy it here... i highlighted the area that the little critter was hiding- pls tell me its not just me and that someone else can see this monkey magic!

monkey_magic.jpg

sorry all, i just had to share that! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: prolly didnt help that i was ever so slightly medicated :cheesygrinsmiley:

Im not sure I see it.

Well a dream is a dream so I wish the weather was perfesct in our world dor all year growing, an that I had the best himalayan soil an little streams that run every nutrient a plant could wish for then get hold of auto seeds for the charlottes web strain for my wife (15%cbd-0'5%thc). So half the garden would be for helping peeps with probs of the neurological kind, an the rest would be The kind of plant that they grow near the village of Manallam in the Kullu range
O an as it is a dream I would have the bedroom view that I had in Manali Vashisht back in the early 90s when charas was only 40 - 50 Rupees a tola Just in case I had a little nightmare an I had to buy some.
I love to dream :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom