420magjournal_312.jpg
420magjournal_320.jpg
420magjournal_322.jpg
420magjournal_325.jpg

heavy d:
420magjournal_319.jpg
420magjournal_316.jpg
420magjournal_315.jpg

pics before edit then after, not too happy with the editor on my phone but its fun to play with. need to find a good editing app.
420magjournal_307.jpg
420magjournal_320.jpg

after
420magjournal_329.jpg
420magjournal_330.jpg
420magjournal_333.jpg

enjoy folks! :blunt: :peace:

Best dream
my dream is that mj would become legal worldwide.
And we could grow as much as we could want too.
I got the room to grow 50 plants at once. (inside)
come on people legilize it here in the south.

Driving by.... :thumb:

that edit was pretty darn cooL- takes me back to a partially mispent youth ;]

and manali is a gorgeous area jaga! i lived around rishikesh and hardwar for a while- had to see the kumbha mela there atleast once!

Yes I really like Rishikesh as well I feel fortunate that my wife an both are now grown kids also like it , my son is having his wedding in west bengal they have a small Jaganatha temple there an he has it booked for the 28th October
Did you ever stay at the swiss cottage it is a small world I think another part of my dream would be that we only had one land mass then we could get around so much easier with no visa or passport, take down the borders an we could all share our horti knowledge
I LOVE 420 :Namaste::party:

"Did you ever stay at the swiss cottage it is a small world I think another part of my dream would be that we only had one land mass then we could get around so much easier with no visa or passport, take down the borders an we could all share our horti knowledge"

Hey jaga, It is a coincidence, me and wife were having smokefast :)rofl:), a fresh off the plant, 100% cloudy trichs , bud ( low rider deworf auto) and somewhere a long she remembered her father always had a small fenced in area in there yard.
So she called and asked him what it was.
in Russia From 1950's -present he grows 3 lb, for dally 1 gram dose. She had no clue.
If all growers and users ,both medicinal and recreational , could walk the line of the law, IMHO, the world leaders would have to give in.
I will patiantlly wait for this day.
Untill then, grow smart , live smarter .:peace:

PS sorry Alk, it just clicked I "chat with someone on all 7 Continents, :cheer:

Im 10 kinds of with ya on that dream jaga.
Great work canna plants are loving that training and caging.
+reps
Thanks bill! They definetly are. Only one needs the cage really as I didn't veg long enough but they're already in so fk it lol.
Thanks mate! Hope it was a good wow ;)

Yes I really like Rishikesh as well I feel fortunate that my wife an both are now grown kids also like it , my son is having his wedding in west bengal they have a small Jaganatha temple there an he has it booked for the 28th October
Did you ever stay at the swiss cottage it is a small world I think another part of my dream would be that we only had one land mass then we could get around so much easier with no visa or passport, take down the borders an we could all share our horti knowledge
I LOVE 420 :Namaste::party:

yeah i loved rishikesh, there was one HUGE tree there that used to have dozens of crows in it all the time- used to buzz me the hell out loL .. i never stayed at the swiss cottage but recall it was the place for the views! :cheesygrinsmiley: i tried to stay away from places where other tourists stayed- it made me feel less like a tourist myself :p i always ate where locals ate and hung out where locals hung out. i stayed a bit across the river not far from the laxman jhula bridge mostly.. but visited various ashrams including the AWESOME kailas ashram brahmavidyapeetham and the renowned area of the old maharishi mahesh ashram(beatles fame). i lived with a saddhu in his cave for a month just up river! that was MAD and absolutely liberating... and his hashish wasnt bad at all LOL, ya cant beat hashish from the nepali mountains IMHO! esp around pokhara- NOM NOM NOM i traded a good stick of himalayan charas for that cave stay and his instruction, and he was over the moon! :cheesygrinsmiley: gawd i love green dollars! got into bathing in the ICE COLD ganga there every sunrise and practising surya namaskara on her lovely banks.. as you know, rishikesh is known for its YOGA and as i left there i found a treasure of a book- a 1st edition book i still have by the paramahamsa jivanmakta mahabodhisattva .. i always thought finding that book was the very reason i visited rishikesh :p
a time i will never forget :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom