My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Oh hey guys lol I didn't even see the posts. Wonder whynit didn't notify me.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'd return the favor but like Buck I gotta spread the love around.

Ok lurch that makes more sense lol. U should do very well with that setup dialed in.

It does seem it'd be cheaper to get 3 600w assuming u were buying "specialty" Ballasts. Ud only be harvesting 3x instead of four every nine weeks but ud have more intesity and denser buds. And a fan capable.of.cooling 4x 400 would be equally efficient in cooling 3 600. Not questioning ur approach at all. I think youll do.great either way just a curiousity question.
If ur going bay lights then disregard

Ok dragged the ladies to the tub for a few pics. Nothing too fancy going on ATM they've recovered from their last defoliation and.got fed a tea brew.last night and will get a foliar feed of it Wednesday. Switch flips Friday night.

Jtr.
420magjournal_155.jpg
420magjournal_156.jpg
420magjournal_158.jpg
420magjournal_159.jpg
420magjournal_157.jpg
420magjournal_161.jpg
420magjournal_162.jpg
420magjournal_163.jpg
420magjournal_164.jpg
420magjournal_165.jpg
420magjournal_166.jpg
420magjournal_167.jpg
420magjournal_168.jpg

Mendawg (all heavy d pheno except the far right. She's the mendo dom. She's got a weird mutation and will take as much magnesium as you can give her but she always puts off such good smoke I can't help but throw her in every few rounds.)

420magjournal_170.jpg
420magjournal_171.jpg
420magjournal_172.jpg
420magjournal_173.jpg
420magjournal_176.jpg
420magjournal_175.jpg
420magjournal_174.jpg
420magjournal_177.jpg
420magjournal_178.jpg
420magjournal_179.jpg
420magjournal_180.jpg
420magjournal_181.jpg
420magjournal_182.jpg
420magjournal_183.jpg
420magjournal_184.jpg
420magjournal_185.jpg

Some randoms.of.the next round and the whole garden.

420magjournal_186.jpg
420magjournal_187.jpg
420magjournal_188.jpg
420magjournal_189.jpg
420magjournal_190.jpg
420magjournal_191.jpg

Beautiful stuff Canna! You obviously have a green thumb. I wish your pictures were scratch n sniff! Yummy!!!

I'm glad you decided to join us here at 420Mag. I think you'll find that it's the best MJ forum/community on the net.

If I can ever help in any way, don't hesitate to PM me or stop by my journal. It's all about Growers helping Growers.

May all your buds be dense.

your a man of few words cannasensei,
a picture is worth a thousand words. Lush plants. I also like the fact that youve got no reflective material on your walls, people can be so anal about that sort of thing. Sweet grow, wish I had the space, Im a little bit(lot)jealous:)

your a man of few words cannasensei,
a picture is worth a thousand words. Lush plants. I also like the fact that youve got no reflective material on your walls, people can be so anal about that sort of thing. Sweet grow, wish I had the space, Im a little bit(lot)jealous:)
Haha. Thanks man. I finally broke.down and.put up some.panda. kinda hard teaching classes one thing then showing them my garden and they see something different lol. I try and be more.detailed about what's going on. But I have a ranting habit so if I went into each plant there'd be 20 pages and half it would be randomness lol. Thanks.for.stopping in and welcome.to.the site! Hope ya stick around for the flip.

And.if u have any questions about methods I apply or the like (or even in general) feel free to ask away. I try and.keep it open in here and don't mind pics and random.bsing in the least.

Beautiful stuff Canna! You obviously have a green thumb. I wish your pictures were scratch n sniff! Yummy!!!

I'm glad you decided to join us here at 420Mag. I think you'll find that it's the best MJ forum/community on the net.

If I can ever help in any way, don't hesitate to PM me or stop by my journal. It's all about Growers helping Growers.

May all your buds be dense.

Thanks for the warm welcome 420fied (and everyone) I wont disagree there. Maybe its not the best forum out there... but its the best I've found and don't intend to look any further lol. This place holds the kinda atmosphere weed thrives in ;)

Ill definetly keep u in mind should I have any questions. I'm on ur threads (and many others) I tend.to lurk til I'm caught up. I got a lot of reading to do with you lol. Thanks again guys stoked to be here

Looking great CS :bravo:

I like it here too. :Namaste:

Are those cloth bags reusable? My hydro store has them, and I'm still deciding how to propagate my new mommies. Leaning towards airpots with a soiless mix like coco, vermiculite and perlite? I've used just verm and perl in the past, but this coco sounds nice. Maybe just coco and perlite?

They are looking dead sexy!

Looking great CS :bravo:

I like it here too. :Namaste:

Are those cloth bags reusable? My hydro store has them, and I'm still deciding how to propagate my new mommies. Leaning towards airpots with a soiless mix like coco, vermiculite and perlite? I've used just verm and perl in the past, but this coco sounds nice. Maybe just coco and perlite?
Thanks man.
They are. How mu h depends on the bag brand. I've found smart pots to be good for 5 cycles before they're just too thin and clogged. But they're definetly reusable to a degree. I set up a tuff shed for a.client a few years ago that used a vermiculite and perlite blend in 5 gallon smart pots set in 4x4 flood and drain trays. Basically a self watering hempy grow and it worked out AMAZINGLY. I could recommen fabric pots with every breath and it still wouldn't be enough.
They are looking dead sexy!
Thanks brother! Can't recall if I made it ur way or not. I'm usually at yours first thing Monday mornings. Coffee and tg journals go well together Haha.

Its the only way to roll man. I had a full on man cave in the last room but the room im in now isn't big enough :/ so I just added another camera to surveillance system inside the bloom room so I can watch them on TV while I sit in the vrocker taking bong loads (mini fridge and second TV with Xbox also in room. Its the only way to be Haha. Can't be.going in there mad and stressed out. Too much bad energy, gotta relax before u garden. Get the lead out. Haha. Thank God the wife bought the story

Why not buy the one u can get and swap the 2 gallons for some self bought 5gallon buckets?
You'd probably save ALOT of money building your own anyway man. Plus you'd know the system inside and out and could build it custom to your space rather than making ur space accommodate a new system.

because the brain bucket will still be 2 gallons bro, thats what I like about them, the nutrient solution gets pumped into the control bucket that pumps the solution into the 12 buckets.it then sits for the remainder of the 15 minutes and then gets pumped back into the big res.no more gravity bs to deal with.the titan control flo n gro is the one i want but shipping is rediculous!

Back
Top Bottom