My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

It takes me up harder and faster than anything I've tried. Too hard and fast really for me. Then when I level off which can't come too soon, I'm left totally stoned and on the couch or with less a chair on the back porch.

It's like in my mind this is a very sativa forward high potency weed. Does this sound like it might be correct based on what I've shared in the above posts?

On one hand, it's like if you agree with him maybe he'll shut up about it 😂

But, on the other, I would love to come to a conclusion about what I'm dealing with here/what it is.

Hopefully what I've shared is enough, but maybe when it comes right down to it, it takes an experienced smoker to actually try it and offer an evaluation.

To me this is like hard core sativa.

Ok....

So your issue is your weed is TOO strong? Tell me again what the problem is? 😄

My guess is your indoor auto got stressed and didn't get to grow out to its full potential. Remember, autos are finicky and any stress flips them out.

Fast forward and you harvest the same cultivar but it was grown outdoor with zero stresses or deficiencies and you're finding it to be a bit too strong. Maybe your original run would have been just as strong if it hadn't run into the issues it had?

My suggestion? Use half as much.....:)

I still stand by smoke more and often!

Pop some headphones on and pick a random ‘77 show and relax!!

I just picked up the latest release from Garcia Family Provisions and it is amazing! 1 side is GJB with Melvin and the other side is Jerry and Merl and I think both sides are live for some reason I can remember atm. Either way SOLID music on both sides!

Ok....

So your issue is your weed is TOO strong? Tell me again what the problem is? 😄

My guess is your indoor auto got stressed and didn't get to grow out to its full potential. Remember, autos are finicky and any stress flips them out.

Fast forward and you harvest the same cultivar but it was grown outdoor with zero stresses or deficiencies and you're finding it to be a bit too strong. Maybe your original run would have been just as strong if it hadn't run into the issues it had?

My suggestion? Use half as much.....:)

🙂 I hear you man.

I wish you would grow some autos in your tent and clear things up.

I kept my used MG from these two outside autos. It looks so good. Maybe I'll try the ultimate budget grow with this in the closet.

I'm pretty stoned right now but I feel strongly at this point experience and technic Trump's product man.

I'm trying to work a victim or the crime dead reference in here. But, again too stoned. 😂 Thanks again for being there man

IMG_20240829_093334649_HDR.jpg

🙂 I hear you man.

I wish you would grow some autos in your tent and clear things up.

I kept my used MG from these two outside autos. It looks so good. Maybe I'll try the ultimate budget grow with this in the closet.

I'm pretty stoned right now but I feel strongly at this point experience and technic Trump's product man.

I'm trying to work a victim or the crime dead reference in here. But, again too stoned. 😂 Thanks again for being there man
Man you've been stoned all day. Thata boy. I refrained today. Hosting a bridal shower party tomorrow for the gf son so I had a ton of stuff to do today. Gotta roll some Lsd party favors in the morning. I got a ton of stoners coming tomorrow.

Man you've been stoned all day. Thata boy. I refrained today. Hosting a bridal shower party tomorrow for the gf son so I had a ton of stuff to do today. Gotta roll some Lsd party favors in the morning. I got a ton of stoners coming tomorrow.
There you go! Smoke some yourself while your making those party favors :)

I still stand by smoke more and often!

Pop some headphones on and pick a random ‘77 show and relax!!

I just picked up the latest release from Garcia Family Provisions and it is amazing! 1 side is GJB with Melvin and the other side is Jerry and Merl and I think both sides are live for some reason I can remember atm. Either way SOLID music on both sides!
Barton is my 77 show for sure man. That morning dew is my conversion song man,!

I'm really stoned now man. That's the best I can do for a response now man. Thanks for being there man ☮️🕉️

I'm really stoned now man. That's the best I can do for a response now man. Thanks for being there man ☮️🕉️
There's so many good shows in that month it's mind boggling.

That Barton hall is amazing!!! Arguably their best! Certainly in my top 5. I want it on Vinyl!

Since you're recycling your soil I'd put that used soil in a bin and "RELEASE THE KRAKEN" aka earthworms into it and let them do their thing refortifying the soil. Maybe add a little lime before hand to help in pH buffering and some compost to raise the nutrient ratios. Depending on how well your media drains, you may want to look into refortifying with vermiculite. Vermiculite will act just like Perlite but will hold more water. Obviously you don't want too much water holding capacity which is why I mentioned depending on how well your media drains. Bone meal, some kelp and crushed egg shells should round out what you need to naturally refortify your soil.

Since you're recycling your soil I'd put that used soil in a bin and "RELEASE THE KRAKEN" aka earthworms into it and let them do their thing refortifying the soil. Maybe add a little lime before hand to help in pH buffering and some compost to raise the nutrient ratios. Depending on how well your media drains, you may want to look into refortifying with vermiculite. Vermiculite will act just like Perlite but will hold more water. Obviously you don't want too much water holding capacity which is why I mentioned depending on how well your media drains. Bone meal, some kelp and crushed egg shells should round out what you need to naturally refortify your soil.

Release the kraken. 😂

I actually was just going to plant a seed in this mix just the way it is and use MG plant food for an experiment.

But, today is a new day. I think I'm through with experiments like this at least for now.

In my first year I learned Lush is excellent and superior to MG for indoor growing and it is worth $40 per bag.

And, I learned MG is an excellent media for growing weed in bags outside.

So, going forward it's like I'm going to take what I've learned and see how I can improve from there, and quit being all over the place so much. It's like this will be my starting point from now on, Lush/inside and MG/outside.

It's fun to do experiments and have a first hand knowledge of different things. But, as I start my 2nd year of growing I want to have things start to firm up more with more consistency, and seeking ways to improve in a more systematic way.

FWIW, I finally learned how to use the weed from iko and iko without getting catatonic.

It turns out @Ke0ncp had the solution with small doses more often. (Thanks man!) For example doing it this way, I just finished an impromptu cleaning/vacuuming session of my house and am sitting here now bright eyed and bushy tailed enjoying my back yard. 😂👍

Back
Top Bottom