My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Man, this this thing is huge and weighs a ton. 🙂

IMG_20240828_104323816~2.jpg
Make sure you have someone there to hold it while you turn the crank. Way easier if someone is holding it.

I forgot to mention that dry trim bags are also a good way to trim quickly and without much work. You'd have to let them dry longer so that the leaves are practically crispy but I've heard good reviews from trusted sources. The only downfall is I think they are pricey for what they are but I guess you can't argue with results.

Make sure you have someone there to hold it while you turn the crank. Way easier if someone is holding it.

I forgot to mention that dry trim bags are also a good way to trim quickly and without much work. You'd have to let them dry longer so that the leaves are practically crispy but I've heard good reviews from trusted sources. The only downfall is I think they are pricey for what they are but I guess you can't argue with results.

✔️👍 Nice!

This has one set of blades for wet trimming and another set for dry trimming. I'll have to try some wet trimming to see how that goes.

@Ramblinrose1965

I got one of the meters you recommended to check it out. These are nice!

I'm using this one in the jars as a standard to calibrate the cheap meters. It looks like the cheap ones are all 2 to 3 percent high on humidity. So I'm thinking I can keep using the cheap ones knowing this until their batteries wear out and then just pitch them.

Thanks again man! ☮️

IMG_20240829_073156371~2.jpg

@Ramblinrose1965

I'm using this one in the jars as a standard to calibrate the cheap meters. It looks like the cheap ones are all 2 to 3 percent high on humidity. So I'm thinking I can keep using the cheap ones knowing this until their batteries wear out and then just pitch them.

Thanks again man! ☮️

I like these.....I use them for my cigars.

@Ramblinrose1965

Thanks again man! ☮️

That's a nice hygrometer.

I like to use ThermoPro hygrometers.

ThermoPro.jpg

@Trump
@Grand Daddy Black
@Bill284
@InTheShed

Man, I would totally appreciate it if someone could help me understand this.

The weed from my auto harvest 2 weeks ago is kicking my ass. I'm using less and less each time but even with a ridiculously small amount it makes me want to just sit in a chair and stare. I don't know what I'm dealing with here!

I'm almost afraid to smoke it if I have anything to do. I grew two of these inside last winter and their bud is perfect for me.

With these last two I harvested at 10 weeks, early if anything and leaning to the sativa side of this hybrid. But, it's like these buds are so powerful and ultimately end up producing the couch lock I've been told about here.

The one's in the closet were harvested at 14 & 15 weeks for that matter and had amber trychs. This 10 week harvest from the outdoor plants is making me wonder what's going on here???

PS the only other variable really is that I'm a lightweight really, and I'm not sure I've really built up much of a tolerance since I started smoking weed about a year and a half ago.

I was freakish about hawking these plants with the jewelers loop. When I even saw 3 ambers on one sugar leaf I chopped both Ikos immediately.

I guess if I'm understanding things correctly when I chopped both they were at their highest potency. Maybe growing in the sun jacked that up.

Or maybe even though it's early in the day I just need to pick a show and crack open a beer and not worry about it, and just be grateful for a stash of high quality weed. 🙂
Dude....that's good weed. Did you look at the trichomes when you harvested it? Maybe more amber than cloudy/milky?

I was freakish about hawking these plants with the jewelers loop. When I even saw 3 ambers on one sugar leaf I chopped both Ikos immediately.

I guess if I'm understanding things correctly when I chopped both they were at their highest potency. Maybe growing in the sun jacked that up.

Or maybe even though it's early in the day I just need to pick a show and crack open a beer and not worry about it, and just be grateful for a stash of high quality weed. 🙂
You gotta check the trichomes on the buds not the sugar leaves. But hey it sounds like you did it right. That
weed kicks!

You gotta check the trichomes on the buds not the sugar leaves. But hey it sounds like you did it right. That
weed kicks!
I actually remembered you telling me this when I made the decision to chop. My thinking at the time was to try to get these on the decidedly sativa side.

🙏☮️👍

I actually remembered you telling me this when I made the decision to chop. My thinking at the time was to try to get these on the decidedly sativa side.

🙏☮️👍
How much are you smoking at one time. I find the weed I grow kicks my ass if I do more than 2 lung burners? Some times I will just do one lung burner if I have $hit to do. Ymmv

I put 2 pinches from the grinder into the end of a roll your own cigarette. This would be equal to one 'lung burner.' 🙂

My vocabulary continues to increase interacting with you. 🙂

If I did 2 lung burners of this I'd be on the couch struggling with the remote.

You have LSD weed, for me it's like this stuff should be called quaalude weed.

How much are you smoking at one time. I find the weed I grow kicks my ass if I do more than 2 lung burners? Some times I will just do one lung burner if I have $hit to do. Ym

How much are you smoking at one time. I find the weed I grow kicks my ass if I do more than 2 lung burners? Some times I will just do one lung burner if I have $hit to do. Ymmv
This is my routine as well. Sometimes I just do little small hits and do one of those every 15 mins or so for an hour until it’s bed time by way of the kitchen LOL

Back
Top Bottom