My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I didn't have the marijuana initiative to make a pizza so I smoked the quick dry overly dry iko and she tastes just like hash and is just as potent.

I'm thinking quick dry might be more potent than slow. @Ramblinrose1965 @Trump
Let it cure like fine wine....you will be rewarded.

Man I smoked some of my Maui Waui that sat in a 1/2 gallon Mason jar for 12 months. Rh in the jar was sitting @60% . In a dark cubbard @ 68 degrees. That weed was smooth and I swear it's a better high than the other jars cured for 60 days. The proof is in the puddin.

Man, I'm so stoned right now, I'm thinking about using them on some weed and mushroom pizza. 🙂
Wanna elevate your store bought frozen pizza? Cook it like regular, let it cool a bit then sprinkle it with keef like you were Tony spreading the mozzarella!! If you can make it to the edge of the slice you win!!! 😆

Man I smoked some of my Maui Waui that sat in a 1/2 gallon Mason jar for 12 months. Rh in the jar was sitting @60% . In a dark cubbard @ 68 degrees. That weed was smooth and I swear it's a better high than the other jars cured for 60 days. The proof is in the puddin.

That's good to know. ✔️🙏

Otherwise, FWIW, I just had the morning cannabis and coffee. Had Ico again today first to judge it better. Man, this is the same variety of auto I've been growing (Cookie Killer) but for some reason this run is way more potent. It actually reminds me a lot of the weed you gave me that I smoked on my back porch. It's like WHAM! For the lack of a better word. 🙂

That's good to know. ✔️🙏

Otherwise, FWIW, I just had the morning cannabis and coffee. Had Ico again today first to judge it better. Man, this is the same variety of auto I've been growing (Cookie Killer) but for some reason this run is way more potent. It actually reminds me a lot of the weed you gave me that I smoked on my back porch. It's like WHAM! For the lack of a better word. 🙂
That all natural sunlight has got to be better than any artificial light man can produce. Glad it's good.

Wanna elevate your store bought frozen pizza? Cook it like regular, let it cool a bit then sprinkle it with keef like you were Tony spreading the mozzarella!! If you can make it to the edge of the slice you win!!! 😆

This is a good use of the word elevate.

Your pizza recipe sounds good now actually for some reason. 🙂 I'll be trying this sooner than later. ☮️🙏

20240824_103722.jpg

Here's what I use

"That damn plant" greened up nicely with the help of some MG plant food. 🙂

Growing plants in a bag outside is a high maintenance thing, and you can't go anywhere for the weekend. But, I think I'm noticing more flowers per square ft. on this plant than the one's on shakedown street. Hmmm . . . 🤔

IMG_20240825_092509086_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240825_092530701_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom