My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I just noticed early signs of N deficiency at the very top of this plant just like last time.

I keep forgetting the other three in the ground have all kinds of good stuff in the grow holes, but this one only has 10 gal of MG. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Somebody should have told me I was going to need a bigger pot and that growing weed is very addictive! šŸ˜‚

IMG_20240822_113806371_HDR.jpg

I just noticed early signs of N deficiency at the very top of this plant just like last time.

I keep forgetting the other three in the ground have all kinds of good stuff in the grow holes, but this one only has 10 gal of MG. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Somebody should have told me I was going to need a bigger pot and that growing weed is very addictive! šŸ˜‚

IMG_20240822_113806371_HDR.jpg
You need to change your screen name from Terrapin Station to Paul Bunyan.

Now we are coming to trimming season for those that are new to the grow thing, trimming is a b!tch, so you better get ready, gloves, couple new trimming scissors, a bigger pair of small limb cutters, then well I have a bowl trimmer that I have used for around 10 years now and that saves a lot of hours. How about a hanging net to dry your picked flowers, I have a few that have like 7 or 8 layers to it. Get ready now. It will be so nice to harvest one limb at a time sit at my picnic table trim away.

Thanks for this info šŸ‘Š

I love the idea of hanging the multi layered net!!

Are you saying take a branch and wet trim the buds and put the individual buds in the net?

Now we are coming to trimming season for those that are new to the grow thing, trimming is a b!tch, so you better get ready, gloves, couple new trimming scissors, a bigger pair of small limb cutters, then well I have a bowl trimmer that I have used for around 10 years now and that saves a lot of hours. How about a hanging net to dry your picked flowers, I have a few that have like 7 or 8 layers to it. Get ready now. It will be so nice to harvest one limb at a time sit at my picnic table trim away.

Thanks for this info šŸ‘Š

I love the idea of hanging the multi layered net!!

Are you saying take a branch and wet trim the buds and put the individual buds in the net?
Yes. Just be careful that you don't overdry.

One of the hippy tips I learned that seems to have some validity is that because you want a nice slow dry, drying them on the branch gives you a way to somewhat regulate how fast the dry is due to the moisture left in the branches. I've successfully dried on nets but keep your jars at the ready because, again, they can overdry real easily if you aren't on top of it.

Yes. Just be careful that you don't overdry.

One of the hippy tips I learned that seems to have some validity is that because you want a nice slow dry, drying them on the branch gives you a way to somewhat regulate how fast the dry is due to the moisture left in the branches. I've successfully dried on nets but keep your jars at the ready because, again, they can overdry real easily if you aren't on top of it.

Got it. Good to know. šŸ™

I've big plans for the drying room. Maybe between running clothes lines up high and using the nets I can get everything in the room now.

Thanks again Man! šŸ‘Š

Just to drive the point home . . .

After reading Trump's post above I checked out this bowl of Bud material I accidentally trimmed off the autos.

After 5 days in a bowl in the drying closet these are already too dry. Huh šŸ˜¬

IMG_20240823_134126720.jpg
I hope you smoked them:Rasta:

Man, I'm so stoned right now, I'm thinking about using them on some weed and mushroom pizza. šŸ™‚
[
Thata boy.... I'm packing the bong as soon as the gf gets home from work. She hates when I start with out her.

20240823_165600.jpg

Man, that is so very excellent!!! šŸ‘Œ Wish I had one.

Eli sent me 6/13/78. Starting it now. You know it's going to be a good one when the show starts with China/rider. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake til the end.

I totally love this bong! Tell your GF I said hello please.

Man, that is so very excellent!!! šŸ‘Œ Wish I had one.

Eli sent me 6/13/78. Starting it now. You know it's going to be a good one when the show starts with China/rider. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake til the end.

I totally love this bong! Tell your GF I said hello please.
Enjoy the show. I will give her a big Terrapin greeting when she arrives. I got that bong from her son for father's day. I added the stealie sticker.

Back
Top Bottom