My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

There was a show in Netflix called Disjointed. It was about a dispensary owner and the crap that happens in the shop.

She had a grower who would get emotional when he had to cut down his plants!!! 😂
😂😂😂

Could you tell me what the brand is of the plastic bags with the vent in them you use for curing buds please? I want to get some.

😂😂😂

Could you tell me what the brand is of the plastic bags with the vent in them you use for curing buds please? I want to get some.
Are you talking about Grove Bags? I use them and they are awesome! but be warned there are lots of knock off versions of them. If you get them on the Zon make sure they are Grove Bag and not something else. They are tricky those people!

I have, I think, 1 lb bags and 1 oz bags and I like to keep mine right around 50% full for both sizes as best I can.

Are you talking about Grove Bags? I use them and they are awesome! but be warned there are lots of knock off versions of them. If you get them on the Zon make sure they are Grove Bag and not something else. They are tricky those people!

I have, I think, 1 lb bags and 1 oz bags and I like to keep mine right around 50% full for both sizes as best I can.

That's Excellent, thanks!!

I think this is what Trump called them. That's good to know about 50% full.

Thanks man 🙏

That's Excellent, thanks!!

I think this is what Trump called them. That's good to know about 50% full.

Thanks man 🙏
I have no clue if 50% full is the correct way to use them. Though I think it says something about it on their site and how to use the bags.

Yes! @Ke0ncp is correct! Grove bags for curing. Some people try and use them as part of their dry scheme. I don't think they're very effective for that but to each their own.

This last run was the first time I used them as I'm an old school jar kind of guy but, so far, they've worked flawlessly. The flowers have been in the bag for around 3 - 4 months and they're just starting to come into their own. Really nice, clean high that lifts you up on the front end then drops you onto the couch with some beer and pretzels for some multi movie watching! :) Super smooth with a nice peppery taste.

Yes! @Ke0ncp is correct! Grove bags for curing. Some people try and use them as part of their dry scheme. I don't think they're very effective for that but to each their own.

This last run was the first time I used them as I'm an old school jar kind of guy but, so far, they've worked flawlessly. The flowers have been in the bag for around 3 - 4 months and they're just starting to come into their own. Really nice, clean high that lifts you up on the front end then drops you onto the couch with some beer and pretzels for some multi movie watching! :) Super smooth with a nice peppery taste.
Same thing here. Was the first time using them for the last grow and loving how easy they are to use and how well they work!!!

BTW I just filled the one pounders until they were almost full. I kind of used the jar guideline and left about 20% of the top open.

03222024 Dry and Cure Finished.jpg

Terrapin you better get a
@Ke0ncp . . . I keep wondering why you called this "that dam plant."

Could you let me know please so I don't have to wonder anymore man? 🙂 Lol

IMG_20240820_155737509_HDR~2.jpg
That's not a dam plant......That's a dam fine tree. That dam tree is amazing......great job!!

Terrapin you better get a

That's not a dam plant......That's a dam fine tree. That dam tree is amazing......great job!!
THIS

hahah its HUGE and looks like a tree! You better get some buckets for curing, not sure grove bags are going to cut it for you! LOL

Light degrades THC. Just keep it in the dark as much as possible.
That's what I understand too and is why I went with the all black grove bags so that they can just sit in my grow room and do not have to be kept in a drawer or anything :)

Back
Top Bottom