My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

See..... I kept telling you in the beginning growing weed is addictive. Well done my friend....those girls are really thriving. How tall are they?
Yes you did from the very start last January!

It's deceiving in my picture because of a significant slope in shakedown from right to left but the plant on the far right is 10'-6" now and the one on the far left is about 7'.

Since I've never grown weed outside before, I'll take your word for it out of respect. Thanks man! šŸ™
I JUST started my first outdoor grow too. Figured I could sneak in a quick auto:)

My GF jaw just hit the ground when I showed her your ladies.

I loved meeting and spending time with your girlfriend bro. She vibes high and has a great energy. She called me a gentleman at my campsite. This still makes me happy everytime I remember it.

Otherwise between your comments and however you spell his name keopnick šŸ¤£I'm starting to think I have some exceptional plants over in shakedown. šŸ™

I loved meeting and spending time with your girlfriend bro. She vibes high and has a great energy. She called me a gentleman at my campsite. This still makes me happy everytime I remember it.

Otherwise between your comments and however you spell his name keopnick šŸ¤£I'm starting to think I have some exceptional plants over in shakedown. šŸ™
Ahaha. Itā€™s my call sign :) name is Matt

Man you can do it. It actually occurred to me recently I can easily do 2 runs of six each summer and get over a years worth of weed easily this way.
Yeah I think next summer Iā€™m going to grow one big girl outside and scrog her with a 6x6 net and do some HST with her and see what happens. Might piss the wife off but oh well LOL

Man you can do it. It actually occurred to me recently I can easily do 2 runs of six each summer and get over a years worth of weed easily this way.
A years worth??? You could supply the Jubilee next year with party favors with those trees.

Yeah I think next summer Iā€™m going to grow one big girl outside and scrog her with a 6x6 net and do some HST with her and see what happens. Might piss the wife off but oh well LOL
I'm not sure if I'm picking up what you're laying down here, but as far as I can tell growing outside is for yield and growing inside is for fun.

I'm not sure if I'm picking up what you're laying down here, but as far as I can tell growing outside is for yield and growing inside is for fun.
Doing a 6x6 bed that has a scrog built into it. Then doing doing some high stress training to fill the scrog with 1 single plant :)

Well the sun is setting on a beautiful day and I'm happy to say the photos on shakedown street have officially started blooming. Good call on the timing of this @Trump.

Now I guess we are off to the finish line as well as engineering a way to make my screen taller without having it blow over. šŸ¤£

I love growing weed. šŸ™‚
IMG_20240812_180229178_HDR~2.jpg
Now that the trees are beginning to flower you're going to need to buy one more thing.

6-1.jpg

You'll need this to strengthen your scissor hand when it comes time to start trimming! šŸ˜†

Back
Top Bottom