My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Trump what is Schwazzing? Never heard of it.

Thanks Trumpster, I will have to get elevated and give that a good read.

Here's a good read on how defoliation affects plants along with the chemical processes that happen when they are defoliated. It's a long read and I encourage you to read it the whole way through. It'll shine a light on what actually happens when you defoliate your plants and will give you an informed method to pruning and defoliating if you choose to use those methods.

small doses more often
It’s the way I have smoked for years. Little here little there then a little more here and a little more there. For me it just works. I have friends who need 5 or 6 rips from the bong a time. I can’t hang with that LOL

And I should add though it's typically when I'm home.from work till bed a few hours a few sessions...but I go out I feel like my tolerance goes down andni get high off less , I figure it's because I'm not in familiar territory sorry for hijacking

It’s the way I have smoked for years. Little here little there then a little more here and a little more there. For me it just works. I have friends who need 5 or 6 rips from the bong a time. I can’t hang with that LOL

Thanks again for the good advice man! 👍☮️

Not hijacking at all. ☮️. Thanks again for your help earlier in my other thread, appreciate it! 🙏
And I should add though it's typically when I'm home.from work till bed a few hours a few sessions...but I go out I feel like my tolerance goes down andni get high off less , I figure it's because I'm not in familiar territory sorry for hijacking

Just to close the subject on these crazy autos that were kicking my ass . . . I've had some potent weed from the dispensary in the past two years, as well as the other autos from last winter and I haven't had to baby things. But, there's something different about these icos. Now that I've learned how to use it it's bliss like standing on the moon. 🕉️👣

Just to close the subject on these crazy autos that were kicking my ass . . . I've had some potent weed from the dispensary in the past two years, as well as the other autos from last winter and I haven't had to baby things. But, there's something different about these icos. Now that I've learned how to use it it's bliss like standing on the moon. 🕉️👣
So glad you worked it out! I’m sure you can see the coast of California somewhere over there.

Here's a branch from the tree in a bag and one in the garden. Does anyone have a guess how many weeks I am away from harvest?

We normally get our first frost by the end of this month. I don't know how much frost affects weed plants?

IMG_20240903_115904028_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240903_120016830_HDR.jpg

Weather in your parts isn't calling for any frost in the next 6 weeks so I think you're ok. Definitely some rainy days but I think you'll get to harvest before first frost unless some weird freak weather pattern changes that.

Thanks Brother Man! Your stock continues to go up. You are going to have to join me and @Ramblinrose1965 at the Jubilee this memorial day weekend for at least one day. It's very close to Columbus. Seriously. 👍☮️

Back
Top Bottom