My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Everything is coming up roses.......
I just heard this for the first time. It's Jerry doing dew at his black Irish finest man.

I thought all the best dews were in the Boston area. But no. He's Hispanic like his bro c. Santana on the guitar and Celtic emotion in his vocals and he's really feeling it with his vocals. I love Jerry. ☮️🕉️
Screenshot_20240903-192121.png

Growing weed, smoking weed, talking about weed online, sitting on the back porch staring at weed, while listening to crazy fingers on Sirius under pink evening skies with a brewski or two ski. Total gratitude. Does it get any better heads? 🙂👣

I wish we lived closer. We'd be like real friends. I guess I'll settle for Internet and Jubilee friends. Hat's off to you and gratitude to you man. ☮️

One more Saturday night. It was a beautiful sunset here with Englishtown 77 Dicks Picks 15 on this date 47 years ago.

❤️❤️❤️

I know we shouldn't compare or say who was the best . . . But with Brent singing at the keyboard there is absolutely no comparison man!
Agreed. My fave is ‘77 but man the Brent years just brought so much feeling to the music. It’s fortunate/unfortunate that Jerry and Brent really fed off of each other as well as they did both off stage and on. Led to what I call the sweat pants Jerry era, slow and all smaked out.

I was never a fan of Donna live. In the studio she is amazing but live she struggled imo to fit in. Keith is a piano player and not an organ player like pigpen and Brent were. But like I said before some of the very best of GD happened with Keith and Donna in the band.

Agreed. My fave is ‘77 but man the Brent years just brought so much feeling to the music. It’s fortunate/unfortunate that Jerry and Brent really fed off of each other as well as they did both off stage and on. Led to what I call the sweat pants Jerry era, slow and all smaked out.

I was never a fan of Donna live. In the studio she is amazing but live she struggled imo to fit in. Keith is a piano player and not an organ player like pigpen and Brent were. But like I said before some of the very best of GD happened with Keith and Donna in the band.
Sweat pants Jerry era. . . ,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

To me when Jerry and Brent fed off each other it was pretty cool man!

Typing with one eye open now, but you should find a way to Columbus Ohio this memorial day man

Sweat pants Jerry era. . . ,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

To me when Jerry and Brent fed off each other it was pretty cool man!

Typing with one eye open now, but you should find a way to Columbus Ohio this memorial day man
It certainly was special there is one Dear Mr fantasy>Dear prudence that is just fricking amazing! I will find it and post it at some point!

I’m right there with you and it’s bed time!

It certainly was special there is one Dear Mr fantasy>Dear prudence that is just fricking amazing! I will find it and post it at some point!

I’m right there with you and it’s bed time!

I would Totally love it if you could post this for me sometime man! 🙏 ☮️🕉️

Sorry it’s dear Mr fantasy > hey Jude foxboro 7/2/89

Classic Bobby short shorts, Micky looking like fucking Hee-Man and at the 5:15 or so mark great smiles between Jerry and Brent. But the whole jam is great! And the laugh from Jerry almost at the end of the song and him jamming out when Brent is going bazerko is just epic!

"That damn plant" greened up nicely with the help of some MG plant food. 🙂

Growing plants in a bag outside is a high maintenance thing, and you can't go anywhere for the weekend. But, I think I'm noticing more flowers per square ft. on this plant than the one's on shakedown street. Hmmm . . . 🤔

IMG_20240825_092509086_HDR.jpg
sooooo when are you going to submit this for POTM?????

Back
Top Bottom