My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Is this happening all over the tree or in only one area? If it's just one area then I wouldn't be too worried but if the whole tree is starting to do this you may want to look into giving it a dose of Alaska ferts.
As you can see in my post to @Ke0ncp it was just on one cola at the top center and I've just been watching it not too worried. But when I saw it was taking off on two additional colas I treated it with your cocktail from last winter at full strength with the addition of epsom salts:

Cal/Mag
Alaska Morebloom
Alaska Fish
Epsom Salt

I actually have a good feeling about this.

It's like when you have your first baby you just want to take pictures every day and show them to everybody. 🙂

IMG_20240908_163610723_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240908_183929286_HDR.jpg

Early on I started to get concerned that the plant in front of the compost bin was too close to it and would have poor air circulation.

But I have found that with constant pruning it is a non issue and there is good air circulation.

Thanks for talking me out of taking my compost bin down @Trump! 🙏

IMG_20240912_122038785_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_122141550_HDR.jpg

Those soil horizons you laid in your holes seem to be doing the job quite nicely.

Was there a time where they just all blew up? I'm guessing that was the time they hit the hot horizon!

That's a good question/point!

At the beginning of August these three on shakedown street did blow up especially in diameter.

We are in a drought now and for what it's worth just since I started watering them in the past two weeks they started blowing up in terms of stretching, colas, and especially bud building. It's like the colas are stretching and the buds are building in front of my eyes each day now at an accelerated rate.

I actually do have all kinds of good stuff in the glory holes. 🙂

Here was the fun for today, I had to make my screen taller.

I'm actually not sure that this monstrosity doesn't attract more attention from the road than the plants would have. 😂

Maybe I should have just went with the Christmas tree lights we talked about last spring. 😂😂

IMG_20240913_132053948_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240913_153217455_HDR.jpg

This damn plant is still living up to her name. She has such a strong smell now, when there is a breeze I'm sure my neighbors are getting a nose full. 🙂 Actually, with the other three on the other side of the yard putting out strong smells, it's comical to me, I don't think it's much of a secret now that I'm growing weed. 😂

@Ke0ncp thanks for naming her. Good humor and appropriate! 🙏😂

Back
Top Bottom