My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Well I’ll be damned!!! I need to learn how to to do that!!

I often listen with my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, especially at night when I’m zooted and toss on some good vinyl :)

Recently it’s been Jerry’s first solo album. They just rereleased it on 180 gram with studio out takes and it is epic!

Every song Brent sang in made the dead only better
IMO Brent had the best vocals of any member of any version of the brand. Just soulful and raw.
I loved when Jerry would give Brent the look. Pure magic!
Hahaha I loved that.

You also knew it was going to be a good jam when Brent’s jaw was just going crazy on candy and gum and then he would pop more mid song hahaha. Ohh that nose candy was the death of him, unfortunately.

Well I’ll be damned!!! I need to learn how to to do that!!

I often listen with my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, especially at night when I’m zooted and toss on some good vinyl :)

Recently it’s been Jerry’s first solo album. They just rereleased it on 180 gram with studio out takes and it is epic!
Im too stoned to give a tutorial now, and it's such a buzz kill for me to figure it out each time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMO Brent had the best vocals of any member of any version of the brand. Just soulful and raw.

Hahaha I loved that.

You also knew it was going to be a good jam when Brent’s jaw was just going crazy on candy and gum and then he would pop more mid song hahaha. Ohh that nose candy was the death of him, unfortunately.
The keyboards was a troubled seat in gd history with the exception of Tom Constantine and Bruce Hornsby.

I liked Bruce for the short time he was there and I like Jeff a ton too. but Brent man he just brought so much.

Brent is Brent. Bruce is Bruce man.
All of my live shows were Bruce. I was fortunate to be around the right people at a very young age and was able to see Jerry live 10 times. I was 13 - 16 years old for those shows. One of the few times I wish I was older so o could have had more shows and event more so that I could have had live shows from my current perspective about the music and not the scene of that makes any sense.

Bill is a righteous dude. He helps everyone with their growing conundrums.
Agreed. There are many great individuals on this forum. I’m sooo happy that I found it!

All of my live shows were Bruce. I was fortunate to be around the right people at a very young age and was able to see Jerry live 10 times. I was 13 - 16 years old for those shows. One of the few times I wish I was older so o could have had more shows and event more so that I could have had live shows from my current perspective about the music and not the scene of that makes any sense.
You are lucky to have been surrounded by those dead freaks. I had to find out about the dead on my own. Didn't see my first show until I was 20 in 1985.

Back
Top Bottom