My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Happy Friday to my fellow weed growers and deadheads.

These plants are like my silent companions now. Don't you let that deal go down . 🙂☮️

IMG_20240712_164133164_HDR.jpg
Glad to see the sun is shining on your girls. Crazy rain here today but thankful. It's been so dry here so far this summer. You do know... It costs a lot to win and even more to lose. Have a great weekend.

BTW the ladies are looking thick and Voluptuous just the way I like them.

Glad to see the sun is shining on your girls. Crazy rain here today but thankful. It's been so dry here so far this summer. You do know... It costs a lot to win and even more to lose. Have a great weekend.

BTW the ladies are looking thick and Voluptuous just the way I like them.
Thanks man!! At least I'm enjoying the ride. 🙂🙂☮️

It was kind of like a short wave radio antenna
Shortwave is fun! I have these:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Short wave, free band and ham band. Talk it up all over the world these days being in the middle of the sun cycle :)

Shortwave is fun! I have these:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Short wave, free band and ham band. Talk it up all over the world these days being in the middle of the sun cycle :)
I play with radios and antennas at work all day. By the time I get home I have enough RF exposure. Hell in my younger skinnier days I used to climb towers and install antennas.

That’s awesome!!!

I have a 440 repeater as well but it’s currently off air, though still have the pair. I need to get the antenna up in the air as I’m in a RF hostile environment and even with 75w I can only get out reliably to the neighborhood with the antenna 20’ up in the air, need to get it up 50’ or so as you know. Also have an Allstar node on the repeater so it “talks” world wide.

I will be radio active tonight and am capable with to work any band 11m and down with 200 - 550w :) if you happen to have a set up!

Back
Top Bottom