My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

It's hellish outdoors in So. Oregon right now. Photos are doing fine but suffering but autos in small pots are taking a beating in 100f + dry wind. I'm moving all under shade by 1:30pm.

I've wondered about that with my 2 autos in 3 gal. bags.

Is it like with the heat and sun and wind even if you keep them watered it's just too much for them when weather is like this?

Been listening to that band for many many moons my friend. Their the finest band in the land and why do they keep following me???
You're love for the grateful dead has intrigued my curiosity. I'ma havta check this band out.

You're love for the grateful dead has intrigued my curiosity. I'ma havta check this band out.
Hey Jiggi let me warn you their like licorice. Not everyone likes licorice but the people who like licorice LOVE IT! Their the original jam band. Smoke up and give them a listen. Do you have Spotify?

Hey Jiggi let me warn you their like licorice. Not everyone likes licorice but the people who like licorice LOVE IT! Their the original jam band. Smoke up and give them a listen. Do you have Spotify?
Agreed and just because you like jam bands doesn’t mean you will like them. Or maybe that’s the other way around. Yeah I think that’s it. Got it? Yeah!

Here you go Jiggi . . . In case you have Spotify or are clever enough to find this otherwise, here's an excellent Terrapin Station for you. 👍☮️

Screenshot_20240704-175445.png

20240705_111217.jpg

Its an addiction as well as a lifestyle. Here's my outdoor kitchen Deadicated to the good old Grateful Dead. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

This is so cool!!! I'm jealous of the pizza oven. 👍👍👍
Thanks Terrapin got some ribs going on the smoker today. I'm off call and today is my 4th of July. The pizza oven is semi portable. This is the third time it's been set up. And God I hope I never have to move it again.

My most favorite us blues....if this was on vinyl I would have worn it out many times by now.
It does exist. Real Gone release it but they don’t have it available . Can probably find it on discogs or whatever that site is.

Oh and it’s 180grm :)

Real Gone

My parents always jammed music like that, they were cool AF. My dad went duck hunting with the brothers from ZZ Top, they always made jokes he was the 3rd brother. Lol. I remember him telling Mom he'd never do that again. Apparently they busted out with oozies and there wasn't much left of the ducks hunted. He died when I was 9. Yeah I can totally kick back to the blues 💙

My parents always jammed music like that, they were cool AF. My dad went duck hunting with the brothers from ZZ Top, they always made jokes he was the 3rd brother. Lol. I remember him telling Mom he'd never do that again. Apparently they busted out with oozies and there wasn't much left of the ducks hunted. He died when I was 9. Yeah I can totally kick back to the blues 💙
Jiggi that's a great story....love me some ZZTop.

Back
Top Bottom