My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

IMG_20240705_174532362_HDR.jpg

I had to put this up today. The plants in the garden are getting taller than advertised and you can see them from the road over my other fence now. For example the OG Kush from royal queen seeds was advertised as 4' - 5'4" tall max (one reason why I got it) but it's over 7' now and almost looks like it's just getting started lol 🙂.

IMG_20240705_174507026_HDR~2.jpg

@Trump

IMG_20240705_174532362_HDR.jpg

I had to put this up today. The plants in the garden are getting taller than advertised and you can see them from the road over my other fence now. For example the OG Kush from royal queen seeds was advertised as 4' - 5'4" tall max (one reason why I got it) but it's over 7' now and almost looks like it's just getting started lol 🙂.

IMG_20240705_174507026_HDR~2.jpg

@Trump
Yes sir i think your gonna need a bigger trellis LOL :thumb::bravo:

Great tune man, it got me too right from the beginning. The crowd loved it and so did I. Thanks man👍👍
I'm glad you enjoyed that USBlues. That whole Dicks pick from Providence RI is a real toe tapper.

That is one mighty fine bush/shrub/tree your growing there at the far left!! Great work she looks very healthy and happy and has clearly been well taken care of!!

Your on the right track there !!!

Th
That is one mighty fine bush/shrub/tree your growing there at the far left!! Great work she looks very healthy and happy and has clearly been well taken care of!!

Your on the right track there !!!

Thanks for the encouragement man! Here's an evening picture of shakedown street as my attempt at a thank you present. Jack Straw is playing in the background now as I take this picture man. ☮️🕉️

IMG_20240710_201027406_HDR.jpg

Wow they are looking really great!!! Can’t wait to see them flower!!! Hope you have some help for trim day(s)

Th

Thanks for the encouragement man! Here's an evening picture of shakedown street as my attempt at a thank you present. Jack Straw is playing in the background now as I take this picture man. ☮️🕉️

IMG_20240710_201027406_HDR.jpg
You just gotta poke around....

Thanks again Man. These autos are loaded with flowers on their 6th week. I've got everything in the photos except flowers now. 😂

Jack Straw is playing on Sirius again now. Bobby is so cool. 😎
Wow they are looking really great!!! Can’t wait to see them flower!!! Hope you have some help for trim day(s

He's gonna need a team of trimmers. Trees are looking great Terrapin.
Thanks man! I don't really know what I'm doing here but in going for it for sure.

I love growing weed and I love the dead. Both are kinda addictive bro. Like Saturday at the Jubilee, thanks for being there man. ☮️🕉️

Awesome garden. Love it.
And I actually wonder if the green (it's normal growth) algae grows better on the lighter colored fabric pots than the black pots. I know that's why if you have well water your well needs to be black because the white containers allow for the growth of algae. Idk, maybe you just can't see it as well on the black pots 🤔😇 I know it grows on the perilite easy.

Thanks! 🙏

I'll bet you are right about the light vs dark fabric. That makes good sense to me. 👍

Awesome garden. Love it.
And I actually wonder if the green (it's normal growth) algae grows better on the lighter colored fabric pots than the black pots. I know that's why if you have well water your well needs to be black because the white containers allow for the growth of algae. Idk, maybe you just can't see it as well on the black pots 🤔😇 I know it grows on the perilite easy.

Where is the radio antenna that you had built in that tree? I can’t see it anymore. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom