My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I don't know if anyone else thinks this is interesting, but I think it's totally fascinating . . .

As of this morning it's been 48 hours since I watered this plant. It used to take a 2.5 can of water in the morning and another can in the evening to keep it from wilting and dying. As you can see in the photo the leaves are erect and the new growth is praying. This plant should have had 10 gallons of water in the last two days, before digging around the perimeter of the pot, but now she's getting what she needs from the ground. I feel like roots were not 'functioning' before but getting more air to them corrected this.

This has been a good lesson on how important it is to consider the roots especially when growing outside!

@Trump
IMG_20240625_081936596.jpg

Sitting here smoking some Bertha cookie killer from last winter watching it rain gently on my garden. Man, I don't know if you can relate but growing plants outside is so magical and romantic.

IMG_20240626_182957233_HDR.jpg
Looking good my Bro! Looks like outdoor farming is agreeing with you!

Those plants are going to be trees before you know it.

As she enters the third and final tomato cage, I'm back to 2.5 gallons of water in the morning and the same in the evening.

Tree in a bag and in the ground what a crazy way to grow weed man.

IMG_20240628_181211301.jpg

As she enters the third and final tomato cage, I'm back to 2.5 gallons of water in the morning and the same in the evening.

Tree in a bag and in the ground what a crazy way to grow weed man.

IMG_20240628_181211301.jpg
Is she a cammel hybrid??? That's a crazy amount of H2O. She's looking great.

Is she a cammel hybrid??? That's a crazy amount of H2O. She's looking great.
I don't know what a camel hybrid is man .

Otherwise I hear you, it's like if I dumped 5 gallons of water each day on my in ground plants id kill them sooner than later.

I'm sure it's my inexperience growing weed outside that makes me say this, but it's like why would anyone grow weed in a bag whom could grow it in the ground??

I don't know what a camel hybrid is man .

Otherwise I hear you, it's like if I dumped 5 gallons of water each day on my in ground plants id kill them sooner than later.

I'm sure it's my inexperience growing weed outside that makes me say this, but it's like why would anyone grow weed in a bag whom could grow it in the ground??
I wuz just kidding about the cammel hybrid. Their gonna be big girlz!

@Ramblinrose1965

I don't know if you remember saying at the beginning of this thread that this is going to be fun, but it has been man. Hearing silver threads and golden needles for the first time now, it's working for me, it's sw Ohio for sure man

@Ramblinrose1965

I don't know if you remember saying at the beginning of this thread that this is going to be fun, but it has been man. Hearing silver threads and golden needles for the first time now, it's working for me, it's sw Ohio for sure man
Oh I remember saying that as well as it's addicting too. Have a great weekend buddy.

Back
Top Bottom