My First Grow

Morrocan hash? Or bubble hash I love that or Lebanese hash oooooo I miss being young. Lol 😆
It was made by the different tribes in Afghanistan.
They each had a symbol for their tribe that they stamped in gold leaf on each kilo.
Then wrap in red see through plastic shite so they didn't stick together.
I'll try and find a pic, maby national geographic has one.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It was made by the different tribes in Afghanistan.
They each had a symbol for their tribe that they stamped in gold leaf on each kilo.
Then wrap in red see through plastic shite so they didn't stick together.
I'll try and find a pic, maby national geographic has one.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Holy cow lol 😆 don't say that over their but that's the best of the best for the time being I know exactly what your talking about... jealous!

@StarkRaven this isn't it but looks similar.
It had a red wrapper and the stamp was across the whole kilo , not just a circle.

Screenshot_20240923-162143_Google.jpg

@StarkRaven this isn't it but looks similar.

Screenshot_20240923-162143_Google.jpg
Yeah it would be a cannabis leaf in gold instead. The stuff I smoked was like that but all gold we slow cooked bubble hash into a brick of thc and crystals it was all Shiney gold just like that but we made it at home. Maybe I should make my own lol

Thanks Jenni. :thanks:
I have a film case full of old seeds from years ago.
I always wanted to dump them in the ditch in front of the local police station.
It's the only way I'll pop my own beans.
Lots of great suppliers here.:thumb:
Hahaha that’s a great idea. But we need to coordinate the dump of misfit seeds so everyone’s local news is “marijuhana plants popping up all over the nation at the station , police baffled “ baahahah

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Jenni, that's a beautiful girl you've got going there!
If you've just got a few seeds on her then it's likely just stray pollen from someone who stuck their males outside instead of removing them.
My neighbourhood used to have a problem with a guy who did that, so I usually had a few seeds on my plants.
I've got a few showing up now too.
Looking forward to seeing your girl finish up!

Hey @StarkRaven thanks for the shoutout!
Gday Jenni, lovely to meet ya, I'll start following along if you don't mind.
If you need any help with anything, just ask :Namaste:

Thanks so very much 🙏 I’m extremely grateful for all of the help and support that I have gotten so far. I’m learning so much and I’m really excited for next season. I’m thinking I’m going to do an indoor grow this winter. I’ve assisted in indoor grow but never had the desire to grow indoors as I didn’t have the space. Now I have a room I can ventilate and has enough room for all instruments needed! I’ve really dove in head first into my first grow. I am a science nerd and history nerd and love learning. Thanks for tagging along and thanks to @StarkRaven for taking the time to introduce me to new people as well as @Bill420 for all of his knowledge. I really have found a family here and I’m very grateful ☺️

Hey Jenni, that's a beautiful girl you've got going there!
If you've just got a few seeds on her then it's likely just stray pollen from someone who stuck their males outside instead of removing them.
My neighbourhood used to have a problem with a guy who did that, so I usually had a few seeds on my plants.
I've got a few showing up now too.
Looking forward to seeing your girl finish up!

Thanks so very much for your kind words. She is a beautiful gal !

Went and checked my girl this morning. We’ve got one more day left of rain and cloudy skies ☔🌥️ 🌧️

Her heavy branches made it through the night after I secured them , something that should have been done much sooner.

I found 3 seeds yesterday and plan on keeping for experimentation next season as I plan on quading a more LST.

No signs of nanners so I think we either “selfed” or was fertilized by a 🐝 from the dorks next door who decided to let their male flower 🤦🏻‍♀️

Doing my happy dance as she’s still growing, even in this weather!!

Went and checked my girl this morning. We’ve got one more day left of rain and cloudy skies ☔🌥️ 🌧️

Her heavy branches made it through the night after I secured them , something that should have been done much sooner.

I found 3 seeds yesterday and plan on keeping for experimentation next season as I plan on quading a more LST.

No signs of nanners so I think we either “selfed” or was fertilized by a 🐝 from the dorks next door who decided to let their male flower 🤦🏻‍♀️

Doing my happy dance as she’s still growing, even in this weather!!
Glad you decided to grow it out! How's your day going?

Hey JenniM! I was going to chime in about the seeds but Melville said pretty much what I was going to say. I don't think your plant is a hermie. It has just been ever so slightly pollinated. The plant itself looks beautiful!

Have you considered creating a rain shelter for her. A transparent tarp over a frame could be good for a rainy day.
I'm not an experienced outdoor grower so I can't say how long is left but she looks to be coming on nicely

pleased to meet you by the way :passitleft:

I am now near harvest and fully intend on making full use of the journaling next season as I’ve finally figured it out. So here she is today!! Not sure what date it is in growing days , but we’re closer than ever to harvest

IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4134.jpeg

IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

IMG_4122.jpeg

IMG_4124.jpeg

IMG_4126.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg
Hi JenniM mind if i follow along as you finish up? beautiful looking plant, first grow?

Thanks bill. I haven’t removed any leaves in about 2 weeks. I’m just concerned about the 3 days of rain. I’ll wait for more of the pistils to turn. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to help me out. It means alot and makes me feel more confident. Again thank you
if you can shake off some water that would help & if possible put a fan on it to help dry her out

Back
Top Bottom