My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

can any 1 here tell me how big will my skunk plants get ? and how big will my big bud plants get ? looking forward to an awser :) thx

When you went to the site you got them from, they did not have a description of the strain? That is usually where you find that out at....This is from one of the sites sponsors seedcenter.

Big Bud has long been famous as a cannabis strain with jaw-dropping yields. Less well-known is the fact that her superior Indica pedigree has been carefully refined and steadily improved over many years. Big Bud's early development occurred in the USA before the strain was brought to Holland in the Eighties in search of political asylum. When the War on Drugs intensified, pioneering US breeders feared losing irreplaceable ganja strains which embodied years of work, study and devotion. Many unique and cherished genotypes were brought to the Netherlands to ensure they would not be lost forever.

The first Big Bud was a sturdy Afghanica infused with Skunk genes – a hybrid possessing unusual vigour and unexpected, record-breaking production. Distributed in clone form, Big Bud quickly became a popular commercial strain. When those original clones made it to Holland, they gave rise to several stable seed-strains, including a back-cross with Skunk #1 and a very popular hybrid of 75%BB-25%NL#1. The current, award-winning incarnation of Big Bud was made possible by two important developments. Firstly, intensive research allowed Sensi to identify the genotype and precise geographical origin of the Afghani cultivar behind the first Big Bud. Secondly, the expansion of our gene-stock in the early Nineties gave Sensi breeders access to a prime example ofthat very strain.

With these two breakthroughs, we were able to take Big Bud back to her roots. Sensi's final, back-crossed hybrid recaptures the vigour of the original clone and benefits further from sweet, fruity flavours and a great improvement in potency. Naturally, enormous production remains the central feature of the Big Bud seed-strain. Plants requiring the full flowering time will grow a little taller and are usually the heaviest-yielding examples. Big Bud's stems are thick and sturdy, yet the masses of giant, sweet, sparkling buds they produce can grow heavy enough to bend and even snap them, so the most promising branches should be supported with string or tensioned wire

Flowering: 50-65 days
Height: 110-150 cm
Yield: up to 150 grs

And about Hindu Kush....

Marijuana Seeds Information
This pure Indica seed-strain comes directly from the massive mountain range for which it is named. The Hindu Kush is the western spur of the Himalayas, covering half of Afghanistan and straddling the borders of Pakistan and India, reaching almost to China. This desolate and beautiful region forms an important trade-route between the Middle East, central Asia and the Far East and the ancient cannabis traditions of the surrounding cultures have met and merged here over centuries. Put simply, the Hindu Kush is the absolute centre of the world when considering true Indica or Afghanica genotypes and the various forms of black hashish produced from them.

This cultivar has been selected for quality and stability over countless generations, always breeding within its own gene pool. Hindu Kush produces very consistent seedlings and is an excellent variety for uniform indoor crops grown straight from seed. Plants are dark green, squat and powerful with classic, broad-bladed Indica leaves. In warmer climates, below about 42°N, Hindu Kush can flourish outdoors.

Flowering is strong and reliable, producing fast harvests of thick Afghani buds even in the hands of a novice grower. Hindu Kush has a subtle scent of sandalwood tinged with the sweet aroma of fresh charas. Potency is remarkably high for a non-hybrid strain, with the mellow, positive body vibration possessed by the famous high-altitude Indicas. Hindu Kush also imparts a calm, contemplative mental state, instead of the brain-numbing stone of later Indica, Afghanica and Skunk hybrids.

Flowering: 45-50 days
Height: 115-130 cm
Yield: up to 95 gr

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? O.O!

Flowering: 50-65 days
Height: 110-150 cm
Yield: up to 150 grs

Where will i fit those monsters ? O.O! ZOMG ! lol

My box will be only 55cm high !

Lst them so they don't grow so high...

No problem my friend . Lst is when you tie the plant down ..you have not been doing any reading lately? I would post link but I am logged in thru my phone atm.

ahhh i know about that stuff :) but i didnt knew the tearm for it ... im not sure i want to do any lst ... lets see how big will my new grow box be :S

LST Low Stress Training. You need a gentle touch with this method is one way of dealing with small grow spaces. It is a way to control upward growth, and it works. here is a pic of this seasons (summer) LST'd Mendo Bag Seed, I LST'd her early on, at harvest she gave me 4 oz of great budz. filling two of my drying racks easy. I was experimenting with outdoor methods of keeping them short. I did not top her. She turned out just fine.
A bit of advice, Check the contact points of the LTS(where your string or whatever touches the plant. If you use a thin sting it will most likely cut the branch. I had a few cut into branches and then the branch grew over the cut. Kind of like if you have a lateral scar on your belly and then put on hella weight. you get two bellies that eventually meet. Difference is, the belly does not absorb the scar it just flops over it, where as the branch with envelope it, and this can be a doorway for all kinds of bad news.
Later when your buds have grown for a month you will kick yourself for not giving your girls more room. They usually double in height during flower.
S2JsMbstop.JPG
S2JsMbscompare.JPG
IMG_000240.JPG
Harvestmendo4.jpg

harvestmendo2.jpg

Dude,
i can't believe how many pages you have on your journal! I don't have time to read it all, so somebody may have already answered these questions, but here goes anyway:

Portugal
Personal consumption of cannabis is limited in the range of 2.5 gram marijuana, 0.5 gram hashish and 0.25 of hash oil per day. One may possess no more than 10 daily doses, otherwise it may be categorized as trafficking. The consumption still entails a penalty and fine. Cultivation however, is still completely illegal and even cultivation of a single plant is assumed to indicate involvement with trafficking. Possession of seeds is also illegal and despite there being several "head shops" or "grow shops" in Portugal, they, too, are forbidden to market cannabis seeds. At the same time, the number of grow shops has increased over the past few years, which seems to indicate that cultivation for personal use (in Portuguese: auto-cultivo) is becoming a more common practice. The 2006 Global Marijuana March (Portuguese: Marcha Global da Marijuana) was celebrated for the first time in Lisbon and in 2007 both Lisbon and Porto celebrated it.

Portugal
Since 2001, possession of any drug for personal use has been decriminalized, though sale and trafficking are still criminal offenses. One can still be arrested and fined for using cannabis in public, or be accused of drug trafficking if in possession of more than 25 grams.

I'm not sure where you are at this stage, but I saw a number of people recommending building a grow box. Do you have a small closet or storage space? That would be ideal. In a 3 ft X 4 ft space (1 m X 1.3 m) you could grow three or four plants easily. Unless you are a dope fiend, three plants would supply more than enough marijuana to last you until your next grow (unless you invite your friends over, in which case it will be gone in a week!)

You've got 10 seeds. That should be enough for 3 grows.

Portugal is very temperate compared to a lot of places where other people are posting from, so they may not realize how mild your climate is. I think the high forecasted for tomorrow is 17 degrees C, whereas where I live the high is about -2 degrees C.

Were it not for the illegality of it, you could actually grow marijuana in your window box or outside.

Yep his journal is long, I think even longer than mine..lol...But hey it shows we're here for you, Kamy..I don't know what degrees that is since it is C...Anyone care to translate that? And I thought I did see Kamy mention something about building another box.

Back
Top Bottom