Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Just for you organicman, i spent an hour trying to get some picture of purple trichomes, I got 1 I could use. Sorry for the bad quality but I'm doing this with a mobile phone and a small 60x magnifier.

Screenshot_2016-01-13-23-10-16.png

Nice update Mr Am4zin, I've had nothing but trouble with the Allmix so reps to you mate. Killed my 2 reveg plants & 2 auto seedlings with the stuff, looked like an iron deficency going on. Back to coco for now until I get the funds for the light mix...

Nice update Mr Am4zin, I've had nothing but trouble with the Allmix so reps to you mate. Killed my 2 reveg plants & 2 auto seedlings with the stuff, looked like an iron deficency going on. Back to coco for now until I get the funds for the light mix...

Thanks bud. It took me a while to get the allmix right. It turns out that when you adjust your nutrient ph to required level, it plays games with the soil. Biobizz soil is buffered to ph 6.6, meaning if you put in a nutrient solution with a ph value of 5.8, the soil will buffer itself back to 6.6 over the couse of a day or so. When you add a ph up to the nutrient solution, it gets held in the soil and raises its ph value causing nutrient lockout. So I don't check or adjust the ph of anything going into the soil and it grows me some fine plants. :passitleft:

I didn't ph mine either as the biobizz nutes bring it in range, also read up the soil was buffered. Maybe I got a dodgy bag which was to hot. I'll use it up somehow, was thinkiing maybe amending with coco or the light mix. Think I'll do this with clones in case I screw up lol

Now I've got it working well I really like the allmix. I use only calmag and water for the first 4-5 weeks and it works for me. Can't understand how you have issues with it shaun. It must be something your doing differently to me, or its just a bad bag. I'm gonna try the light mix at some point.

Hey up Wreckedsummer I trust life is treating you well? :passitleft:

Jaga biobizz are based in Spain now, I don't know where they started but I'll ask them at spannabis. I ran a brief test on the ph with help from fuzzy Duck and it proved our theory into why all my plants had deficiency problems. My ph pen has now been retired, unless I fancy a hydro run at some point.
Hope you had a great day :love:

Now I've got it working well I really like the allmix. I use only calmag and water for the first 4-5 weeks and it works for me. Can't understand how you have issues with it shaun. It must be something your doing differently to me, or its just a bad bag. I'm gonna try the light mix at some point.

Jaga biobizz are based in Spain now, I don't know where they started but I'll ask them at spannabis. I ran a brief test on the ph with help from fuzzy Duck and it proved our theory into why all my plants had deficiency problems. My ph pen has now been retired, unless I fancy a hydro run at some point.

Thanks, man.

:passitleft:

Just came here to say, in your own space, that that purple trichome photo is AM4ZIN :)

Thanks glimmer. To be honest, it was the best of a bad bunch. I'm gonna try again to get a better pic later. My hands are a little steadier today, a very good friend delivered me about a gram of cco (first time using to see how it works for me) and some favourite strain of all, star dawg. I wish I could get a clone of it but he's constantly battling spidermites and I don't want to bring them home.

:passitleft:

Just for you organicman, i spent an hour trying to get some picture of purple trichomes, I got 1 I could use. Sorry for the bad quality but I'm doing this with a mobile phone and a small 60x magnifier.

Screenshot_2016-01-13-23-10-16.png

:thanks::thanks::drool: beautiful my man :) awesome work and patience :) :Namaste::passitleft:

You are off to Spannabis I may just make it but doubtful:cheesygrinsmiley:
So with the Biobizz I read that there is a buffer that helps is this the reason for making the Ph metre redundant?
I am also freaked out but the gnats got the Bubbleicious this morning she was just lying on her side no power I think they sucked her life away
I have flypaper also with NO gnats ??? but I definitely have them in the tent I saw them flying around her stem :sorry:
I am wondering if they actually got into the bag because my son had a lot of Manure in our shed (he works on an Organic Dairy farm)
the bag of soil was in the shed along with some cow manure??
I have orderd another bag of soil but I think this has taken me down for a while :loopy::passitleft::snooze::phew::confused:

Jaga, try yellow sticky paper. Just plain yellow sticky paper for gnats. They're attracted to the color yellow

All soil works as a PH buffer that's why it's so important to buy a good consistently balanced ph range. It's almost as important as the N,P,K level and E.C. levels.:cheer::cheer:
Gnats suck balls man my plants on the terrace had em like crazy at one point last year.

Back
Top Bottom