Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Good evening friends. So tonight I went ahead and put a Berry Bomb Auto into soil. She has gone into one of my 1 gallon shallow pots filled with the usual biobizz allmix.

These Berry Bomb Auto seeds came as a prize from our new sponsor Gorilla seeds. I had to order them from the website which was really simple. My seeds arrived safely and stealthily a few days later. Here is some info about the strain from the website

Berry Bomb Auto is every bit as sweet & fruity as the Original Berry Bomb but so much easier.

She's 100% feminized, fully autoflowering, needs practically no help & can stand up to cold weather & humid conditions while delivering high THC levels, amazing yields & tons of resin in just 70 days from cannabis seed. What more could you ask for?

Max Potency & Over-the-Top Flavour
Up to 20% THC - Insane Power
Can Turn Blue or Purple Near the End - Under the Right Conditions
Berry Bomb Automatic delivers a perfect balance of Indica stone and Sativa high for mass appeal. Everyone will love this fruit-flavoured masterpiece!

Frost-covered Berry Bomb Auto Seeds are the bomb-diggity.

Anyway, This is how I germinate seeds.

Take 1 pot filled with soil and grab a pack of seeds...

DSC_32481.JPG

Poke a hole somewhere near the middle and transfer seed into hole without touching it (see Pigeons, I'm learning :rofl:)

DSC_3251.JPG

See the little seed there in its hole? It is about 3/8 inch deep

DSC_3252.JPG

Now it's gone, loosly covered with soil

DSC_3253.JPG

I like to put the label pointing at where the seed is planted incase I have to go digging.

DSC_3257.JPG

Now I sit back and wait for 4-7 days until my little baby shows me her leaves.

Have a pleasant evening my friends. :passitleft:

All looking good in your garden Mr A.
Have you ever seen a girl with 3 sets of leafs instead of 2??? one of my Amnesia Haze Auto's has but she looks so healthy!!!

Yeah I've seen this before, never happened to me tho. Happened to someone on here not so long ago but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. :passitleft:

All looking good in your garden Mr A.
Have you ever seen a girl with 3 sets of leafs instead of 2??? one of my Amnesia Haze Auto's has but she looks so healthy!!!

Yeah I've seen this before, never happened to me tho. Happened to someone on here not so long ago but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. :passitleft:
I have two plants with branches like that. It's called trifoliate or whorled phlyotaxy. I do remember a post where someone had a seedling that was totally that way. My observation this grow with my trifoliate branches is that they grow more slowly but they bud thicker.

I have two plants with branches like that. It's called trifoliate or whorled phlyotaxy. I do remember a post where someone had a seedling that was totally that way. My observation this grow with my trifoliate branches is that they grow more slowly but they bud thicker.

Thanks shiggy :passitleft:

:geek:Brother thats a fine way to set a seed in the ground :high-five:
I dont think I would be able to see it though :rofl: it would be hard for me to get said hole over the area needed Happy Tokers Day:hookah:

It's the only way I put a seed into soil. Still running a 100% germination record too. :high-five:

Looking good man. I'm ready for the ride

:thanks:

Looking good man. That DD has the colors.....just gorgeous. :passitleft:

Thanks jim, i'm gonna miss looking at her when she's gone. :Namaste:

OOOOOOH babies!!!!!! Hi MR.A!! :passitleft: :)

Gosh I've missed you Mr Poppins. It's good to see your safe, I hope your well and the search for internship is going well. :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

nice guide there :)

have a good one bud

:passitleft:

Trying go catch up on this thread. Loads of great info in here luv it!
Subbed up and ready to ride!

Welcome to my little corner Trichgobbla and thanks for the compliment.
Quite a bit has changed since this journal started. Ill do an upto date beginning bit in a couple of hours, showing my equipment and nutes etc.

Until then take a seat and relax :passitleft:

Welcome to my little corner Trichgobbla and thanks for the compliment.
Quite a bit has changed since this journal started. Ill do an upto date beginning bit in a couple of hours, showing my equipment and nutes etc.

Until then take a seat and relax :passitleft:
Excellent I'll be awaiting here my man

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

Good evening friends and followers. For the last few days, I've been thinking about how my journal is running and future plans etc. I realised that a lot has changed since day 1 and some of my new followers would be quite confused if they just read the first few pages and skipped to a few pages from the end (come on , we've all done it). So I'm gonna give the basics again here.

Space

W600mm x D600mm x H800mm self made wooden box, painted white on the inside.

DSC_32751.JPG

DSC_07748.JPG

Lights

Lighting comes from a 400w MarsII from Mars Hydro, currently set to an 18/6 light cycle.

DSC_07479.JPG

Airflow and Filtration

Exhaust is a 105 cfm 4" in line fan attached to a carbon filter. Inlet is passive by the way of some light proofed holes around the bottom. There is also a small usb powered fan for circulation.

DSC_33071.JPG

Nutrients and Soil

I'm currently growing in biobizz allmix soil and using the basic biobizz nutrient line, Grow, Bloom and Topmax. I also use a calmag.

DSC_32741.JPG

DSC_06855.JPG

Environment

Pretty dialed in at the moment, temps sit at a max of 80f and a min of 69f. Humidity has a high of 67% and a low of 55%

Current plants

I currently have 3 live and growing plants and 1 currently germinating. They are all in 1 gallon pots but of different shapes.

Dark Devil Auto at day 69
Shallow pot
Harvest soon :cheer: showing mostly cloudy, the odd clear and a few purple trichomes.

DSC_33011.JPG

DSC_33031.JPG

DSC_3306.JPG

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto Day 26
Regular pot
Showing a calcium deficiency.

DSC_3286.JPG

DSC_3283.JPG

DSC_32931.JPG

Amnesia Haze Auto Day 25
Regular pot
Healthy little lady.

DSC_33001.JPG

DSC_3299.JPG

DSC_32951.JPG

Berry Bomb Auto Day 0
Shallow pot
Seed has been in soil for little over 24 hours

DSC_32481.JPG

Well that's all I got for now. Sleep well ya'all :passitleft:

Good afternoon MrA :) great update my friend :high-five: it's quite hard to keep up with it all so thanks :) Your plants are all looking great :) the DD always impresses me and purple trichs :drool: could you get a pic? These plants keep showing me new things every day :) great work my friend +reps :Namaste::passitleft:

Good afternoon MrA :) great update my friend :high-five: it's quite hard to keep up with it all so thanks :) Your plants are all looking great :) the DD always impresses me and purple trichs :drool: could you get a pic? These plants keep showing me new things every day :) great work my friend +reps :Namaste::passitleft:

Thankyou my friend, I'll do my best for a pic a bit later but my trichome pics are pretty lame and take me an age to get, but I'll do my best.

Back
Top Bottom