Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

and can you believe I havnt had my wake n bake yet, it's 4 pm what the heck is happening to me.
WHOA!!!!

I can't even function without a wake & bake. It takes that just to feel normal.

Sunday night update (of sorts)

Good evening friends and thanks for taking the time out of your day to pop in on me.
My girls are doing well, training has begun on the 2 youngsters, nothing too heavy, I've just pulled out the side branches a little to allow them some light. They both had water today.

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

DSC_32291.JPG

(For some reason I only have 1 pic)

Amnesia Haze

DSC_32351.JPG
DSC_3234.JPG
DSC_3233.JPG

Dark Devil Auto had her last feed today, she will be harvested within 2 weeks.

DSC_32461.JPG
DSC_32401.JPG
DSC_32391.JPG

I've also got this......

DSC_3237.JPG

and I don't know what to put in there yet. It's gonna be my last auto before I run a photoperiod flower. My choices are

Berry bomb auto
Kalashnikova
White widow
Critical Jack

I have never grown any of these strains and will be dropping one of them when I return from work tomorrow evening.

Until then....... :passitleft::passitleft: :love:

:thedoubletake: here's the whole story line. Immortals running around cutting off each others heads gaining each others powers last one alive lives forever. Everytime someone cuts off another dude head "There can be only one":rofl::rofl:

Berry bomb was my first thought. Looks like this will be the chosen one :passitleft:

Nice choice, and your autos look really well. A friend is suppose to give me some chemdawg af x bubble gum af. Can't wait to try out autos for the 1st time.

My name is Super McGroomer of the Clan McGroomer!! (Another Highlander reference) :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I don't get it, I'm assuming it's a Scottish film. A few hours up road from here.

Super McGroomer suits you :rofl:

Is this film worth watching? Mrs A says it's s**t.

Nice choice, and your autos look really well. A friend is suppose to give me some chemdawg af x bubble gum af. Can't wait to try out autos for the 1st time.

Welcome to my corner fopho, pull up a chair and hold on to this for me :passitleft:
I like the autos but there run is coming to an end soon so I can see some well trained photoperiod ladies back in my small box of goodness.

Just loving the pic's of DD purple strains are so cool & eventually i'll get around to growing one myself.

Berry Bomb ah i got some of those just feminized photo period seeds for my next grow sounds like an interesting strain to me :high-five:

I'm watching "Hell and Back" right now. It was a few movies and a LONG T.V. series maybe on for 10 years

I haven't seen this either. I have this big ass thing on my wall that shines moving back-lit pictures but it's barely turned on anymore.

Just loving the pic's of DD purple strains are so cool & eventually i'll get around to growing one myself.

Berry Bomb ah i got some of those just feminized photo period seeds for my next grow sounds like an interesting strain to me :high-five:

Hiya fuzzy, she is quite a striking colour. The contrast against her leaves make her look really dark. The berry bomb is supposed to go purple (under the right conditions) it was the pic on gorilla seeds website that sold me but the write up sounds good too. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom