Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Haven't stopped here for a while. I'm trying to make myself actually vacation, but you are all so addictive. Recovering and days off ahead? Great. :love: :hug: :love: I've been missing you the last couple days.

The Dark Devils are getting lots of notice since we started the community grow. Maybe somewhere along the line we should start one for Carnival? :laughtwo: Did you ever experience the lingering 24-hour buzz? Does she make you tremor? It's one of only two strains I grew this year that did that. The other was the Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia. Some of the best I've tried and there aren't any more seeds when mine are gone. Even the accidental breeder has none left. Makes me feel awfully special.

Have a glorious celebration tonight. :circle-of-love:

It's always good to see you pop in sue, I've had a manic December but I see a good year coming. I've not managed to get around to the coffee shop recently, I'll be sure to pop in for one over the weekend. I've missed you too :hug: :love: :hug:

I really liked my DD, I remember the first time I smoked it exclusively I woke up in the morning and my head was still buzzing and I did smile all the next day (I can't wake n bake on a work day) it's good to see so much attention for the little purple flower, it is one I will do regular. I have so many seeds to sample at the moment with more on the way, maybe I can get a carnival one day, it's definately on my wish list.

:hug:

my friend Mr.A, happy new year to you and yours :)

i'm back from my trip aswell and im starting to catch up on yall guys, soooo much reading material :laughtwo:

keep fighting the good fight bud :smokin:

We love you too :) All the best for the New Year, in and out of your garden!

Thanks glimmergrass, this year couldn't be worse than the last, my future is bright. Best of buds to you and yours :love:

hey mr. A you ever had an auto go hermi I've had 2 do it to me:loopy::hmmmm::bitingnails:

Can't say I have, I've had an auto turn out male, could have been hermie cos of hard training but it showed me balls first.:passitleft:

Good Morning Mr A. Hope you had a good time over the holidays. Everything looks great in your garden my friend, I just chopped the Critical Jack Auto last night and had 379.6g wet of her (roughly trimmed), so with the CJ and the Ed I will be looking at about 5-6oz dry off the two of them. If you grow the CJ you will be amazed at how big her leaves get and how frosty she is, oh by the way the Ed Ros is a very good smoke, smooth with a fruity hint and the buzz is intense, for me it is not an all day smoke although I have tried hahaha, more of a night time smoke and it has couch locked me a couple of times:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Enjoy your weekend mate:passitleft:

Hi Handsome!!

I'm finally recovered from my holidays daze and I'm back to the grind. I can't believe how busy it's been around my house this year. Lots of fun.

I hope your holidays were great and the days off were even better! Give the missus and big kiss for me and take it easy this week.

Lots of love!

:high-five:

:love:

Happy New Year Mr.Amazing...

Happy New Year, Mr A. and to all our friends :high-five:

Hope everyone has a great happy and healthy year growing :Namaste:

And to you golfer. Hope you had a blast

Good Morning Mr A. Hope you had a good time over the holidays. Everything looks great in your garden my friend, I just chopped the Critical Jack Auto last night and had 379.6g wet of her (roughly trimmed), so with the CJ and the Ed I will be looking at about 5-6oz dry off the two of them. If you grow the CJ you will be amazed at how big her leaves get and how frosty she is, oh by the way the Ed Ros is a very good smoke, smooth with a fruity hint and the buzz is intense, for me it is not an all day smoke although I have tried hahaha, more of a night time smoke and it has couch locked me a couple of times:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Enjoy your weekend mate:passitleft:

Thankyou my friend, the cj will be getting on at some point, Ed Ros is growing really well. Update coming.

Hi Handsome!!

I'm finally recovered from my holidays daze and I'm back to the grind. I can't believe how busy it's been around my house this year. Lots of fun.

I hope your holidays were great and the days off were even better! Give the missus and big kiss for me and take it easy this week.

Lots of love!

:high-five:

:love:

My man, glad you had fun. Been very quiet round here, just the way I like it. I have recovered well and only have 64 days till spannabis, life is sweet brother. :love:

:circle-of-love:

Happy New Year Mr.Amazing...

Happy new year B A R. I hope your holidays were happy and stress free.

UPDATE

Well I planned on doing this yesterday, I had all 3 out for there photo shoot, uploaded the pictures, by this time I was so high I just sat staring at the black, unlit screen on my phone for over an hour. Tolerance breaks rock.

Anyway, before I crash out again I better get this done. Ed Rosenthal Is at Day 18 Is looking really well, I have been tucking leaves daily but it may be that this girl won't require much training.

DSC_3168.JPG

DSC_3169.JPG

DSC_31671.JPG

The Amnesia Haze Is at Day 17 Is also looking well. She is wider than the Ed Ros but no taller. She has also had her leaves tucked daily. Looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

DSC_31652.JPG

DSC_3163.JPG

DSC_3162.JPG

The big Dark Devil at Day 61 Is doing as well as expected, her smell is intoxicating. Buds are fat and frosty.

DSC_31751.JPG

DSC_31731.JPG

DSC_31712.JPG

DSC_31801.JPG

Thankyou all for stopping by. May the buds be with you.
:Namaste:

magnificent :)

Back
Top Bottom