Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Mate that Dark Devil looks fantastic, much more fat bud than either of mine had she's a beauty :thumb:

I'm surprised by how fat she has got, looks much bigger than my last one and she gonna go a bit longer too. :thumb:

Lush as purple kush man!!
Niceeeee :blunt:

Cheers buddy, I hope your well :love:

magnificent :)

Thankyou brother :high-five:

I am gonna have to backtrack,, Mr Amazing they are all looking sweet so nice to pop by an see DD coming to ful beauty:thumb:I got my Bubblicious in the dirt now finally so I will be hopefully be around more often again:thanks:

Thanks jaga, its always good to see you pop by my friend, ive been a bit quiet myself the last few days. I hope the Bubblicious does well for you, I pulled just under 1 oz from 2 of them in tiny pots. Nearly killed the pair of them at various stages. You must do better than me. :Namaste:

Your Dark Devil is outstanding, Mr A -- I bet she smells as amazing as you are! (I was going to as amazing as you smell, but thought it might be a bit much :) Although you probably do smell amazing)

Those colours, too. My, my, my. You must be looking forward to that harvest!

Haha this made me giggle, I actually do smell nice at the moment, i'm just out of the shower. My DD smells much better tho. :rofl:

That DD is amazing man them colors are why the red family is so popular.:goodjob:

Thanks man. :passitleft:

Thanks jaga, its always good to see you pop by my friend, ive been a bit quiet myself the last few days. I hope the Bubblicious does well for you, I pulled just under 1 oz from 2 of them in tiny pots. Nearly killed the pair of them at various stages. You must do better than me. :Namaste:[/QUOTE]
Thanks she seems real strong so I thought I would like to share this with you from this afternoon :thumb:
DSC_0024_6_.JPG
DSC_0025_7_.JPG

:thanks:

I'm liking the little man keeping an eye on things. May he bless your little one with the strength she need to grow big and strong. :circle-of-love:

My 8 year old gran son did the Pyramid ,, I wanted to put a 420 sticker on it as well its my way of saying :thanks:An the crystals will stay most of the way through ,, the small one certainly :thumb:
I am even thinking of using Orgonites to keep all the EMF,s out the way.
Have a great evening brother:circle-of-love:

My 8 year old gran son did the Pyramid ,, I wanted to put a 420 sticker on it as well its my way of saying :thanks:An the crystals will stay most of the way through ,, the small one certainly :thumb:
I am even thinking of using Orgonites to keep all the EMF,s out the way.
Have a great evening brother:circle-of-love:

Jaga, that's beautiful. All that cosmic positive energy should help immensely in your quest for a bountiful harvest. What kind of crystal is that?

Mr Amazing, it's wonderful to see your yard filled with so many loving friends. :hug: :love: :hug:

I love the way the DDA's leaves go all autumnal colors to set off those luscious purple buds. How much longer are you figuring with her? I can't wait to get home and try mine after almost two months curing. I usually tear right through my harvests, so this will be interesting. After being without and taking the time to clear my ECS receptors I'm only going to need half the dose to get the same buzz. :laughtwo:

I'm going to send you a PM in a minute. Watch for it.

Jaga, that's beautiful. All that cosmic positive energy should help immensely in your quest for a bountiful harvest. What kind of crystal is that?

Hey Sweetie :)
Wilhelm Reich I am on the phone and so I will try to get a link to you tomorrow . In basic though it neutralise all the EMF, radiation that is given off through all this wireless technology,, I am hoping to get at least one very happy girl.
Have a good day huge hug :):)

Happy Saturday you handsome devil you!

You're going to have fun today, I have no doubt but keep warm and appreciate it! Sending lots of love to you and the Misses!

:love:

:passitleft:

Happy Saturday you handsome devil you!

You're going to have fun today, I have no doubt but keep warm and appreciate it! Sending lots of love to you and the Misses!

:love:

Haha this made me giggle, if you had any idea of how I spent my day... fun was not in it (I hate my wife's car) I did manage to keep warm and dry tho and can you believe I havnt had my wake n bake yet, it's 4 pm what the heck is happening to me.

Hope your is better than mine.
Much love my friend to you and the family. :love:

Ouch! Well shit! I know you got it take care of. That's great!

Sometimes when I haven't had my hoot until later on (very seldom can I make t to 4pm though:rofl:) I appreciate the high that I get from waiting so long. It's like I'm high for the first time ever haha

Your day is only going to get better from here. :hug:

Ouch! Well shit! I know you got it take care of. That's great!

Sometimes when I haven't had my hoot until later on (very seldom can I make t to 4pm though:rofl:) I appreciate the high that I get from waiting so long. It's like I'm high for the first time ever haha

Your day is only going to get better from here. :hug:

So maybe I should try this. Usually for me it's wake, coffee, cigs, bowl, bowl, coffee, cigs, bowl. Then top the tank a few hours later. Rinse, repeat. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha living the dream!

My brother Inlaw swears to not have his first hoot until after noon because of this. But I just have a hard time not having a few doses before breakfast to stimulate hunger.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom