Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Holy Mackerel have I been gone that long? I went back over 5 pages and am still lost.

Apparently grats are in order for you and Shigg, could not happen to a couple of better guys then you two.:goodjob: Glad to here you home safe and sound as well. The new year is closing in fast and here I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas, though I am not to late to wish you a happy New Year.:circle-of-love: Things are starting to settle down here and hopefully I will be on more then the last couple of weeks. Heck I dis-appear for a few weeks and it takes for ever to get caught back up to speed.

Glad to see all is well in your garden and you have a few new girls in the line up ;)
hopefully I will be back up to speed in the next few days

Peace

It's always good to see you stop by my brother. Yes we did win some seeds, it brought a smile to the only rainy day of my holiday. It's good to see things are improving, be it slightly, on your end. I wish you the best for the new year. :hug: :love:

:allgood: Sup Mr A. Glad you are recovering nicely!!! Holidays always seem to need a holiday to catch back up haha.

Bummer about the club's being closed.. going to one of those is bucket list stuff for me!

The buds on your DD are something else my friend, that will definitely be tasty? Have you smoked it before? How long does she have left?

Your babies are looking super healthy. Have any training plans for them?

:passitleft:

Another sexy double D, Glad you made it back safely Sir. How did you guys win seeds? Was there a competition or something?

New site sponsor gorilla seeds did a give away, did you not see it? 7 people won a 5 pack of any seeds off there site with free stealth shipping. They will be doing more apparently so keep your eyes open.

:allgood: Sup Mr A. Glad you are recovering nicely!!! Holidays always seem to need a holiday to catch back up haha.

Bummer about the club's being closed.. going to one of those is bucket list stuff for me!

The buds on your DD are something else my friend, that will definitely be tasty? Have you smoked it before? How long does she have left?

Your babies are looking super healthy. Have any training plans for them?

Thanks buddy. I rested very well while away but had a long day traveling and little sleep kinda wiped me out. Off now till Monday :)

I'm thinking DD has about 4 weeks left. It's the second one I've done, I enjoyed the last one. It's a Really nice high.

Don't know what im doing with the little ones yet, will probably just lightly train for an even canopy and nothing more. I'm planning a photostrain scrog in a big pot when these finish.

Nice one! Enjoy your break!
The count down is on!! Yeah I so want to try it, sounds amazing.. hopefully can get some beans into Antarctica :rofl:
Mmm will be keeping my eye out for that scrog

Countdown is on, off out tonight to see an oompah band comedy show. I'll post a vid in my off topic thread so you can see what I'm in for. I've seen them before and it's really good. Hope you manage to get some dd beans. Perhaps the cold of the Antarctic will bring out even more color :rofl:

:love:

Enjoy your days off my man!

:hug:

I intend to my friend. I have absolutely nothing to do.

:love:

:hug:

Hey Mr Am4zin it's great to hear your plans in advance for the future, and thanks for the heads up on the competitions as I tend to miss every single one. Lovely to hear that you enjoyed your holidays but a shame about the cannabis clubs being closed. I was over in Costa Adeji there last year and saw one but didn't have the balls to leave the wife and kids for a solo session lol.

All the best and a Happy New Year to you, yours and everyone here :thumb:

Cheeerrs maaaate and the same to you and yours.

Do we all remember the Northern Lights I sent to a friend cos of space issues. I've finally dragged some photos out of him. She is at 66 days today

IMG-20151231-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20151231-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20151231-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20151231-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20151231-WA0004.jpg

She's looking sweet as a nut mate. Phenom should be proud of what he has there, tell him to update his journal more often when there's sights like that to be seen :) Even better ask them if they want to sort any of mine out lol. 10 out of 10 on their first grow attempt, I'm off to go bin all my gear now and chopping off my black thumb of plant senescence :rofl:

Haven't stopped here for a while. I'm trying to make myself actually vacation, but you are all so addictive. Recovering and days off ahead? Great. :love: :hug: :love: I've been missing you the last couple days.

The Dark Devils are getting lots of notice since we started the community grow. Maybe somewhere along the line we should start one for Carnival? :laughtwo: Did you ever experience the lingering 24-hour buzz? Does she make you tremor? It's one of only two strains I grew this year that did that. The other was the Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia. Some of the best I've tried and there aren't any more seeds when mine are gone. Even the accidental breeder has none left. Makes me feel awfully special.

Have a glorious celebration tonight. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom