Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Jaga, try yellow sticky paper. Just plain yellow sticky paper for gnats. They're attracted to the color yellow

I did I had the yellow flypaper in there I had it close to the plant one bit yet they still seemed to avoid it ?
I used ed Rosenthal's I added some Citricidal to counter any fungus they may have caused ??
I sent a PM to some one with all the Pix its really annoying me trying to think what happened and how could I avoid them in the future?

I did I had the yellow flypaper in there I had it close to the plant one bit yet they still seemed to avoid it ?
I used ed Rosenthal's I added some Citricidal to counter any fungus they may have caused ??
I sent a PM to some one with all the Pix its really annoying me trying to think what happened and how could I avoid them in the future?
Amazon: 25ea. 3" X 5" Yellow Sticky Traps for White Flies, Aphids, Fungus Gnats & Leaf Miners

1666926009162.png

Does your fly paper for gnats look like this

Odd if they did avoid it, but guess your plants are more appealing to them hehe

And to avoid this, try not to buy soil that has been left outside in the elements for long periods of time.

Crap wrong link but anyways there's loads of ways to kill the buggers I would try something bio but I love me some organic fixes no matter what the problem.

You are off to Spannabis I may just make it but doubtful:cheesygrinsmiley:
So with the Biobizz I read that there is a buffer that helps is this the reason for making the Ph metre redundant?
I am also freaked out but the gnats got the Bubbleicious this morning she was just lying on her side no power I think they sucked her life away
I have flypaper also with NO gnats ??? but I definitely have them in the tent I saw them flying around her stem :sorry:
I am wondering if they actually got into the bag because my son had a lot of Manure in our shed (he works on an Organic Dairy farm)
the bag of soil was in the shed along with some cow manure??
I have orderd another bag of soil but I think this has taken me down for a while :loopy::passitleft::snooze::phew::confused:

Good evening Jaga, sorry I've been missing today in your hour of need...

Soil, this must be where your problem lies. Fly paper with no gnats, to me means, one of two things, the gnat larvae are eating the roots and killing the plants before they get old enough to fly or gnats are not your problem, but something is killing your girls. Have you looked at the roots to see what they look like? Then we might be able to get an idea of what's going on down there.
In the meantime, chuck out ya soil and start fresh. Give the tent and pots a good scrub and start again.

Keep your head up my friend. :love:

Life is going well Mr A! Gardens keeping me busy flipped two girls today :high-five: How you been? Much planned this weekend?
:love:
:passitleft:

How you doing Wreckedsummer? I've been good and busy. Had a day in the big city today with a trip to the ballet to see the nutcracker. Lazy day tomorrow, which is good as the snow has arrived for another brief stay (some people can't cope with this white stuff in the uk)

:circle-of-love:

How you doing Wreckedsummer? I've been good and busy. Had a day in the big city today with a trip to the ballet to see the nutcracker. Lazy day tomorrow, which is good as the snow has arrived for another brief stay (some people can't cope with this white stuff in the uk)

What an awesome weekend good sir! Nothing beats the arts in all there live glory, and topped of with a touch of snow for for a lazy Sunday. .. sounds pretty blissful my man!

Its a very hot summer here at the moment, took the convertible down the coast drive today, but oh how I'd love the snow right about now.

Hope all is going well in your garden, on the edge of my seat for the DD smoke report, I'm sure it will entice into my first seed purchase :)

Happy days :passitleft:

hey Mr thanks :smokin:it turns out it was my over spraying an stuff that killed the seedling ,, this has been a traumatic but non the less very good lesson for me :hookah:I got so baked last night I woke some someplace on the ceiling,,:grinjoint:

I don't spray my girls often, only once every couple of weeks as a preventive measure. Well it's a lesson learned and next time you so better. Happy Sunday my friend :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom