Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Wow I am at -1C and snowing too here on the east coast in the US mr Am4zin!

I'm northern ish England on the hills. We get a few days snow every year, some are worse than others tho. Bin un usually warm so far this year tho.

I live in a micro climate ^_^

Your a lucky bugger. :rofl:

We have New life :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Berry Bomb Auto Day 1

DSC_3357.JPG

Newborn's! Love them, will watch this grow into a beautiful girl mate. Hope everything is well :thumb:

Thanks for popping in kraize. All is OK here, I trust you are well. When are you back up and running with a new journal? :passitleft:

SUNDAY EVENING UPDATE

Well I've had a lazy day today, I've sat here I my favourite t-shirt and smoked myself silly

DSC_33531.JPG

My girls are coming along well, DD is getting ever so close now. I'm gonna bring her crashing down on Friday, she had her last drink today.

DSC_3378.JPG

DSC_3376.JPG

DSC_3373.JPG

DSC_3372.JPG

Amnesia Haze was a little thirsty today so she got water and with 1ml calmag.

DSC_3369.JPG

DSC_3371.JPG

DSC_3370.JPG

DSC_3368.JPG

Ed Rosenthal showing a calcium deficiency with her rusty spots, until the other day she hadnt had any calmag so I gave her 1.5ml per liter.

DSC_3386.JPG

DSC_33821.JPG

DSC_3380.JPG

DSC_3381.JPG

And we Berry Bomb

DSC_33921.JPG

DSC_3388.JPG

Thanks for popping in and enjoy you evening :love:

:passitleft:

I am Canadian and I wear shorts all year here LMFAO
I'm seriously stoned as we speak, gentlemen :)

7 degrees C, Spart? Canadians are wearing fricking SHORTS at that point :) says the woman who dug out her driveway today. Ah well! I could use my own microclimate, I guess ...

Great update, Mr A -- from babies to almost ripe ladies, you got it going on. Cheers!

Quite a nice one Mr. A.- I kinda smoked myself silly-today-too.

I'm seriously stoned as we speak, gentlemen :)

It's a damn fine way to spend a Sunday- :passitleft:

Great update, Mr A -- from babies to almost ripe ladies, you got it going on. Cheers!

Thanks glimmer, it's my idea of a Perpetual auto micro grow. Finally got my timing nailed down and my next seed will be a photoperiod strain.

Dont know which is my favourite photo.. DD? 420mag shirt? AH? ER? Berry? Its a hard pick ;)

So much going on Wreckedsummer, believe me when I say I understand that it's hard to pick a favourite, I love them all equally until I find which one is better when sat in my bowl.

HARVEST

Do we remember the Northern Lights Auto that I had sent away for some more space? Well we cut her down tonite. Phenom had done a great job of raising my baby to harvest, even if he did fail to keep a journal! She made it all the way to 85 days.

So here she was before we started trimming

DSC_33961.JPG

DSC_33991.JPG

And here she lay after we had finished.

DSC_34082.JPG

she was 304g, wet and trimmed into nugs (some big rock nugs too) all her top colas were hard and dense. We split it in half and I brought half home to dry and cure. So I will only have a dry wieght for half.

All in all, Mr A is a happy man.

Dance with me my friends

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom