Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

No bother......that sounds too fancy for me. Lol. Lil g has issues. Pics to come. Help please
A7CE81C8-4B23-4C57-9595-2496BFAD3D8B.jpeg
3CF7AD7F-36EB-4ED9-AF5C-93BCA51381C3.jpeg
2A50F63A-52A9-4941-9449-C223D0F0684A.jpeg
thanks joe and or everyone!!

My bad it's I'm toasted whose growing it. So many threads

looks like it ... looks like shes light on N but thats impossible in FFOF... try to look at the rootzone that pot looks a bit small to me ... see how the leaves are slightly hanging i had one do that when she was rootbound and a rootbound can cause all kinds of deficiencies that are false ...

I wouldn’t think she’s rootbound as I ck everyday the bottom of her pot for signs of roots. However, I’m thinking of a transplant to final pot 2-3 gallon tommorrow, when I can get out in backyard in noticed!:thumb:

Even with flushing the soil is hot, not like nutes you can flush, so keep that in mind during veg...don't add anything that adds much N.

Thanks bro. I messed up then. I put a drop or two of both micro & grow as well as mammoth and watered to runoff with 350 ml water.
She’s droopy, but she’s sleeping. So when I transplant, before I do, I think I should flush the final pot really good tonite & do slurry test on soil tommorrow before transplanting.

Good evening everyone. Interrupting the game for an update on dos. Fed 6 liters tonite. Soil tested at ph of 7.35.

Ph of nutrient solution was 6.5 in & out
Ppm in was 655
Ppm our was 1135. Will do another slurry test to see if soil ph comes down tommorrow. Also flushed lil g's pot in prep for transplant tommorrow. Here's a ton of pics to get on halls nerves. Wth!!!!! Artie burns you hammerhead! Stay in your lane bro! You just got burned by Brett hundley and old ass Randal Cobb bro in front of god and everybody. Dude! We're supposed to blow these guys away! Cmon MAN!!! Lol. I love football. I love my Steelers!!
E3A9AE3F-D89D-45DE-9468-852BA8EF8766.jpeg
8938014C-9C13-48D0-BD94-93CF1538BF58.jpeg
936E8EC0-7B84-43F5-AC2C-8730BD325E60.jpeg

Looks nice and DANK Moonshine! Good job :cheer:

Looking excellent. No need to re-test your soil, it ain't gonna change by much unless you use some soil amendment. PPM out is much higher than in so you might want to flush next watering and then go back to your nutes. That way you don't have to worry about what's left in the soil as you close out this terrific grow!

Were you planning on flushing x number of days before you chop?

Looking excellent. No need to re-test your soil, it ain't gonna change by much unless you use some soil amendment. PPM out is much higher than in so you might want to flush next watering and then go back to your nutes. That way you don't have to worry about what's left in the soil as you close out this terrific grow!

Were you planning on flushing x number of days before you chop?

I honestly haven’t even thought much about it. I know I’m def going to flush & see if it makes a diff, because my first grow tasted like ass.....I want to see if it makes a diff and I have flawless finish from an. I’ll probably go by their recommendations. Internet coming back Friday! :thumb: thanks for heads up on water for next feeding. Hoping to transplant lil g (xmas cookie) into final 3 g fabric pot today. Have a great day shed!

where has this plant been hiding ...she looks stunning, nice colas juicy pistils ...what is she again a blueberry ?? you gonna get some very decent smoke my friend ... certainly compared with last grow but remember the cure makes half the quality ... but really nice ... looks dense to on most colas

where has this plant been hiding ...she looks stunning, nice colas juicy pistils ...what is she again a blueberry ?? you gonna get some very decent smoke my friend ... certainly compared with last grow but remember the cure makes half the quality ... but really nice ... looks dense to on most colas

Thanks pt. Yes auto blueberry from 420. You can get a buy 10 get 10 free right now for prolly 5-6 more hours. Amnesia haze autos as well and some cool photo strains strawberry Kush for one. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom